tackle shop seahouses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tackle shop seahouses

hi am hoping t get a few days up around seahouses/bednal on the bike early next week but is that little shop that used t sell bits of tackle still open or do i need t carry everything that i need just want t try n keep the weight down abit if i can

Amble Angling Supplies.

Amble Angling Supplies Tel. 01665 711200 Norma..

Comment

i would take what you need unless you can get to the shop in amble

Comment

Originally posted by sam harris View Post
        Amble Angling Supplies Tel. 01665 711200 Norma..
        shut on wednesday
        AUDENTES FORTUNA JUVAT

Comment

cheers lads looks like al just have t carry everything on the mountain bike as am planing t get the train t alnmouth n then cycle over t seahouses from there

Comment

You're keen, it's about 17 miles from Alnmouth to Seahouses, don't blame you for wanting to travel light... Good luck anyway!

Comment

There is a shop in Seahouses that sells both tackle and bait. Its just down from the Neptune Fish & Chip shop. It sells Bric a Brac to the tourists but has a part of the shop designated to fishing tackle and bait.
              As I have grown older, I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible,
              but P*****g everyone off is a piece of cake.

Comment

the shop you mentioned above is very expensive think it was around 99p for a 3oz lead unlike 30p down here

Comment

I didn't say it was cheap. Steppeydog asked if it was still there and I just pointed out that it was. Supprised it still is, with the prices they charge.
                  As I have grown older, I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible,
                  but P*****g everyone off is a piece of cake.

Comment

Originally posted by steppeydog View Post
                    hi am hoping t get a few days up around seahouses/bednal on the bike early next week but is that little shop that used t sell bits of tackle still open or do i need t carry everything that i need just want t try n keep the weight down abit if i can
                    Tackle shop signs still up there mate, well it was last monday anyway. Don't know about the stuff they're selling but can thoroughly recommend the chippie on the same side of the road.

Comment

Working...
                    X