Morons!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morons!!

Just a quick note to thank the plebs, morons and absolute tossers that were on Blyth pier last night thinking it was funny to launch six ounce sinkers and a string of feathers at me and my mate who were kayaking.
    These pond life do not obviously know or care that a six ounce sinker can easily kill a person or cause serious injury.
    If you know who you are and are reading this....next time I will land on the beach walk up the pier and throw you and your crap gear off the pier!....you have been warned.

Oh and while I am on...take your ribbish home and stop throwing empty cans and poly bags into the water....the end of the mackerel fishing cant come soon enough so that these vermin can pack up and sod off once again for another year!.

Rant over
    Yes
    75.86%
    No
    24.14%

i know how you feel mate same happened to me when i was coming backin out at sunderland my prop had went meaning i could only do 4mph as i was coming past the rat house i was a sitting target one was only 2 inches away from the boat some people just dont think about what damage they could do one day they will end up in jail on a murder charge stupid idiots
    Cod machine

Comment

Fished it the other morning 3:00am, surprised how many people turned up in jogger bottoms and trainers, short rain shower and they left, but the pier now looks like a rubbish tip, if you look on the roadside access, its strewn with plastic lure packets, just thrown from the pier, washed up and blown ashore.
      Don't want to see a charge put on access to the pier, but I can see the local council looking at this and just closing it to all.
      Wonder if those nets 50metres off the pier were still there, did you see them.

Comment

totally agree bud, total scum you and yer mate shud of singled one out and went along the pier and chucked the c---s in and give them a black eye for the road ! take care..

Comment

Same every year Steve, last year during mackeral season i must have picked at least 20 bags of rubbish between the car park and the pier whilst walking the dog.Picked 2 bags this morning however still plenty more,mindless ***** ,rant over and out...........Dave.

Comment

feckin idiots mate i fish the pier regular an im pleased to say im not one of them. might be there in the morn with a black sack to pick other ppls sh*t up. shouldnt have to like but i do before i fish an if i see any little chavs littering theyre told straight ta pick it up .... cheers alan
            Nothing makes a fish bigger than ALMOST being caught

Comment

Originally posted by waldof View Post
              Fished it the other morning 3:00am, surprised how many people turned up in jogger bottoms and trainers, short rain shower and they left, but the pier now looks like a rubbish tip, if you look on the roadside access, its strewn with plastic lure packets, just thrown from the pier, washed up and blown ashore.
              Don't want to see a charge put on access to the pier, but I can see the local council looking at this and just closing it to all.
              Wonder if those nets 50metres off the pier were still there, did you see them.
              very rare to see them on the pier at that time, normally they are all tucked up in bed for at least another 8 hrs either that or they are full of illegal substances and can't sleep, i'd go for the latter.

Comment

You have more chance of teaching sewer rats how to behave in a public place than these idiots!

Comment

Totally agree they must be right idiots trying to hit somebody with a sinker,if it was me i would have returned to beach and got up that pier and see how they like to fly straight over barrier,total tosspots.

Comment

waldof - No mate the nets had gone...the lads that shoot them are after the sea trout and salmon and they dont really get many/if any mackerel in them.
                    Plenty of large coal fish around last night just off the north pier head and they were in a big shoal....easy picking for the kayaks :-)

Comment

some people just havent got the common sense they were born with! idiots!

Comment

was down 2 day the end ov the pier is like a tip i was chatting 2 a bloke down there and mentioned the rubbish also they have tried 2 light a fire in 1 ov the corners its a digrace i heard that the local authorites were considering closeing the pier all 2 gether it gives us proper anglers a bad name it takes no time at all 2 put ur rubbish in a carrier bag and put it in the bin at the car park

Comment

Well, I fully agree that someone should have thrown those w4nkers in the water, ideally with something to weight them down, plus wrist and ankles tied together. There's no excuse for acting like that.

But onto the poll, sadly charging for using the pier will always be a non-starter, someone will have to be there 24/7 to enforce it and the Port of Blyth won't pony up for that because the cost would outweigh what they could realistically charge for using it. So they'd just go the obvious route and close it completely. On the other hand, if people keep acting like that, they'll close it completely. Bit of a no win situation.

I'm sorry to read that this happened, just adds more tarnish to Blyth's name because you know that anyone who'd travelled from outside the the town to fish there wouldn't be acting like that. Pier is not dedicated to the public so it's a tricky one, my suggestion would be to take a camera with a reasonable little zoom on it and try to get photo's should it happen again, at least then you'd have something to hand to the police and the idiots are commiting a fairly serious crime.

Comment

I always clean up after myself no matter what, in fact there are times when me and my friend end up picking up other peoples rubbish too.

One thing though and I am by no means trying to stick up for these idiots, in my experiences the tracksuit wearing yobs cant cast very far so with that in mind perhaps you could have been a bit further out ?

Anyone in any kind of boat should be at least 200 yards from a pier I think, but of course I don't know the exact situation and as I say I am not sticking up for them but if your within casting distance your almost asking for some idiot to try and be a clever **** and try and hit you.

Glad no one was hurt though, that's the main thing and I would like to have thought the more responsible anglers would have told these clowns to cut it out, I know I would have if I had been there.

Comment

New attire for Blyth kayakers

Comment

Working...
                              X