s\s pier

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• s\s pier

well went for another short session, went on about 7.30pm spoke 2a couple of lads on the way up like 2 thank bob patt for the crab, well fished the end again with fresh crab had 9 fish out not all colies glad too say 7 codling a dab and a coalie fish till 11.15 wind was picking up ,will put photos on later .
    kept3 fish 2 codling and a coalie the others were returned alive

Well done mate thats a canny session you had

Comment

Well done mate, you got a few out for tea!

By the way nice to meet you, I was the lad fishing with bob, a hope to have a proper session out soon instead of fannying on with a spinner...
      South Shields & District SAC

Comment

i fished then end from about 6-8 tried the bait and daylights but as i swapped my daylights to bait sum young kid made off with them
        anyway cut a long story short i blanked the wind was howling on the end when i left

Comment

Originally posted by david.northeast View Post
          i fished then end from about 6-8 tried the bait and daylights but as i swapped my daylights to bait sum young kid made off with them
          anyway cut a long story short i blanked the wind was howling on the end when i left
          I there was a few kids down there trying to steal gear on sunday, lil *******s better not touch my gear!!
          South Shields & District SAC

Comment

i seen some very faces coming off and arms like popeye musnt been any mackerel for them
            Panel Pin Champ

Comment

Working...
            X