Advice on the doctors house

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice on the doctors house

Hello there i fancy a trip to the doctors house. But i've never fished it before but on the maps i've seen a gully in front of it. Just asking for some advice on this shot. Is it worth a cast into it would be spinning and bottom fishing
    cheers lads

rough ground with kelp, its a good shot though if the sea is fairly calm, have a go with both, you never know what might latch on

Comment

rotten bottom a must
      have you got a cloth

Comment

Originally posted by tonybax View Post
        rotten bottom a must
        I only get one of them after a curry lol. I always use one on rough ground it saved me from losing some fish. Can you get some go size pollock on the spin from there cheers

Comment

Lots and lots of leads!
          Lots of gulleys up around there that will throw out the odd fish, some decent pollock, coaley, cod and the odd wrasse
          "And I looked, and behold'a pale horse; and his name that sat on him was death, and hell followed with hi, and power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword and with hunger, and with the beasts of the earth"

Comment

Originally posted by marksworld View Post
            rough ground with kelp
            lol

That's a bit of an understatement Mark.
            Demons run when a good man goes to war...

Comment

Originally posted by tonyfromalnwick View Post
              lol

That's a bit of an understatement Mark.
              Is it that rough and loads of kelp Tony. Oh well I'll have to start making more sinkers lol

Comment

Working...
              X