Horses Head Eyemouth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Horses Head Eyemouth

Hi Guys, can anybody give me directions to the horses head mark at eyemouth.
    cheers andy

Aboot

Its normaly aboot six foot from its a##e :d:d lol friend
    KEEP AHAD LADS IF THINGS DONT CHANGE THEY WILL STAY THE SAME

Comment

golf course mark i think, Stores may correct me. i park near the golf club house and walk across the course, i think its up and along the high cliffs to the south but unsure exactly where. Hope you have a head for heights!

Comment

Originally posted by jamiebrennan View Post
        golf course mark i think, Stores may correct me. i park near the golf club house and walk across the course, i think its up and along the high cliffs to the south but unsure exactly where. Hope you have a head for heights!
        You're right Jamie. The best location map appears to be the OS one as the google and bing satellite images seem to have been taken in the late afternoon and the marks are in shadow.
        Found this link - might help................................might not lol

One of the Sea Caves at Horse Head:: OS grid NT9563 :: Geograph Britain and Ireland - photograph every grid square!

Comment

think ive fished that mark theres a metal peg at the top obviously it was used for a rope to get down it or if not another possible mark to try in the future

anyone know forcast for that area for tomorrow MSW got it down for 3-4ft ers but n/westerly wind direction
          Last edited by codseeker; 23-06-2011, 11:49 AM.
          Panel Pin Champ

Comment

Working...
          X