Shields pier.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shields pier.

Im looking for help on fishing the pier during the ebbing tide? Are the usual marks, 44 etc all just as good or do you need to hit other spots? Any help would be great!
    "In order to becomes old and wise, first you must be young and stupid."

PB. Ling - 12lb 6oz. Cod - 11lb 6oz, Coley - 3lb 6oz, Pollock - 4lb 1oz, Flounder - 1lb 11oz, Plaice - 1lb 10oz, Whiting 1lb 9oz.

North east bass fishing addict.
    PB 2lb 9oz.

I have already checked out that Viking Valhalla page but all the marks on there are for a flood!

PB. Ling - 12lb 6oz. Cod - 11lb 6oz, Coley - 3lb 6oz, Pollock - 4lb 1oz, Flounder - 1lb 11oz, Plaice - 1lb 10oz, Whiting 1lb 9oz.

PB 2lb 9oz.

Comment

I've always liked fishing the end on a small or large ebbing tide. The same goes also for the area between the first gate and the post, but I only fish there on an ebbing tide if the tides are small, as if they are big theres alot of rocks exposed in front of you and it a bugger to get ya gear over them at times.

A still say the end and the gate area are my favourite 'spots' though(hint hint), as in the summer my favourite fish is covered with them(hint, hint), and I catch most of them at those marks...
      South Shields & District SAC

Comment

Originally posted by <(Andy2009)> View Post
        my favourite fish is covered with them(hint, hint), and I catch most of them at those marks...
        Would that be plaice.
        In order to become "old & wise", you must first be young & stupid.
        Age and experience will beat youth and enthusiasm every time.
        Youth and Skill is no match for Age and Treachery.

This link is good for tide and weather and more http://magicseaweed.com/Tynemouth-Lo...rt/26/tide/uk/

Comment

Cheers Andy,

I have only ever fished those areas upto and over high..... got some kind of psychological disorder I think...'if the tides going then so are the fish' lolol.... Will have to remedy that soon!

PB 2lb 9oz.

Comment

Originally posted by Mad as a fish View Post
            Would that be plaice.
            Possibly...
            South Shields & District SAC

Comment

Working...
            X