free lug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• free lug

anyone near bedlington fancying a chuck 2nite or 2moz ive got some leftover lug between 20 and 30 bought from sport and leisure yesterday still in good nick 07588621035 alan
    Nothing makes a fish bigger than ALMOST being caught

what a kind chap !

Comment

im suprised that you havent had a load of takers!

Comment

wey ner

Originally posted by boatangler33 View Post
        im suprised that you havent had a load of takers!
        so am i to be honest mate theyre good worms just need the water changing tonight mate. Still up for grabs if ya want em

Comment

Originally posted by kopite2k06 View Post
          so am i to be honest mate theyre good worms just need the water changing tonight mate. Still up for grabs if ya want em
          il not be out this weekend mate or might have took you up on the offer! why dont you try salting them and keep them for a spur of the moment trip

Comment

il not be out this weekend mate or might have took you up on the offer! why dont you try salting them and keep them for a spur of the moment trip
            dont know how to mate any advice would be handy but there still there if anyone wants em. Its annoying cos i knacked my new phone yesterday with the rain whist i was fishin so ive lost the numbers of ppl on here or im sure they would be gone by now. What annoys me more is i had me new floaty on but left it in the pants pocket and the seal was turned in grrrrrr but hey sh*t happens mate

Comment

sorry to hear about your phone mate its a nightmare when that happens!
              try this link though
              Salting Lugworm

Comment

cheers

sorry to hear about your phone mate its a nightmare when that happens!
                try this link though
                Salting Lugworm
                nice one mate gonna try that cos theres no takers i cant believe it

Comment

haha neither can i,looks easy enough to do though! good luck

chris

Comment

thanks for the offer bud ,im not fishing till sunday otherwise id have um,get um salted oh n sorry bou ya phone as ya say s t happenz.

Comment

Originally posted by skiny View Post
                      thanks for the offer bud ,im not fishing till sunday otherwise id have um,get um salted oh n sorry bou ya phone as ya say s t happenz.
                      on the wsf site they say put a half inch of salt in a tub a few worms on salt dont over crowd then cover with salt more worms more salt til its all completed then put in fridge till needed
                      , the lad on there say its a good stand by bait, never tried it myself but when a have lug worm a keep it in water and keeps till a need it, which could be 2 to 3 weeks if not possible to get out which is very rare,

Comment

Rare day the day then Bob

Comment

Working...
                        X