port of tyne takes jetskier to court

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• port of tyne takes jetskier to court

story in the journal that port of tyne took a jetskier to court who managed to crash and injure himself while speeding on the wrong side of the river

Originally posted by rossi46 View Post
    story in the journal that port of tyne took a jetskier to court who managed to crash and injure himself while speeding on the wrong side of the river
    another jet skier taken ashore in dinghy with jetski being towed in after coming far too close to the peir and getting caught up in a anglers line whilst he was reeling in and possibly injured with spinner

Comment

Well, serves them right. Nowt better when they get a taste of humble pie. All these times they've took p.i.s.s will eventually catch up with them. Fair doo's a hope the guys ok but yhey know where fishing and it there own fault...
      South Shields & District SAC

Comment

the jet skier who crashed in the tyne months ago has been charged with dangerous jet skiing,
        get in

sless

Comment

Paper

Yes it woz in chronicle
          KEEP AHAD LADS IF THINGS DONT CHANGE THEY WILL STAY THE SAME

Comment

got no sympathy for them,like motorists they should be watching where they are going.

Comment

Seen them off Whitley beach zooming around between folk paddling/swimming in the sea. An accident waiting to happen if ever I seen one !!!! I am sure there will be a lot of responsible jetski owners out there,its just that I have not seen them.

John
              Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

Value photography - Geordiepix

Mull of Galloway digs recommend http://www.clashwhannoncaravanpark.co.uk/

Comment

There was another jet skier taking the p**s yesterday on end of shields pier, on sea side of wall, he was coming right in close to the anglers lines. Stupid b*****d went and got caught up in a line, pulled him off his ski, RNLI had to come out for him as he hurt his ear. lads on the pier were over the moon as he had been blaitently taking the p**s.
                I respect the RNLI and know they have to treat everybody the same but I would like to think one day they could charge tossers like this for their service.

Comment

I respect the RNLI and know they have to treat everybody the same but I would like to think one day they could charge tossers like this for their service.[/QUOTE]

agree with you 100% mate, these people are just time wasters using up a valuable resource.

why should they be treat with any respect when they show complete disregard for others ! they are as bad as drink drivers in my opinion and i think its about time the authority started coming down hard on these morons !

they are a danger to everyone and them selves !

rant over.

Comment

They should be treat the same as any motorised vehicle, to operate them you have to pass a test, they should have markings on to make them easy to identify thus making them more accountable for there driving, and when near the beach should only be used in designated and well signed areas to keep them away from bathers and vice versa.

Comment

fishing for luckys

just found out the other day that jet skiers and boats must stay aleast 75yards away from pier foundations to avoid fishing lines thats on concil liecense when using slipway wish l knew that befor when my rod went over they have a number on the side of there jetskis and trailer well aleast if it happens to anyone else you know what to do take there number and report it to the council

Comment

Nice to know that Jim, there was boats 50 yards off the end of the pier this morning, I had my son out I just told him to keep on fishing. Absolute joke to be so far in when there is that much sea, what it was is a bloke fishing next to my son pulled in a couple mackerel, so the boat came closer to pier.

Comment

Originally posted by dumbledore
                          I am sure there are sensible and responsidle jet skiiers out there but everyone i see is always showing no regards at all for the rules of the river or other river users.
                          the reason why you don't see responsible jet skires is, that they stay well offshore, there must be at least half a dozen of them.
                          Alan

Comment

Working...
                          X