Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• s\s pier

going too try a couple of hours on the pier if i catch will post

Good luck mate, looking forward to a canny report.
    South Shields & District SAC

Comment

watch out for that lightning !

Comment

Originally posted by Phil83 View Post
        watch out for that lightning !
        I its supposed to be a very bad night tonight. Been listening to radio and looking on internet t the weather forecast. Northeast weather was 'severe thunderstorms expected, flash flooding could occur in some places'. Even heard there was a slight chance of a tornado..... a bet!
        South Shields & District SAC

Comment

s\spier

well back from my 2hour fishing trip went on the end again first cast acodling about a pound was returned alive, wind was bad had another half dozen casts with no joy not even the colies showed pleny of mackys, loadsof fresh water coming out the tyne keilder must be bumping again.

Comment

Originally posted by <(Andy2009)> View Post
            I its supposed to be a very bad night tonight. Been listening to radio and looking on internet t the weather forecast. Northeast weather was 'severe thunderstorms expected, flash flooding could occur in some places'. Even heard there was a slight chance of a tornado..... a bet!
            Aye i was tempted to nip out for a few hours but it looked rather iffy round here. Didn't fancy holding 13 feet of carbon in a lightning storm !

Comment

Working...
            X