• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• friarge tackle

just read this on wsf
    Hi there fishermen (and Women )

Announcement!!!

FRIARAGE TACKLE AND BAIT------ OPEN AS USUAL !

Fresh BIG Juicy Local RAGWORM Available aswell as
    Mackerel, Mussels, Peelers, Runny Down, Razors, Squiddlees .

We also have a Good Range Used fishing gear, All Top Quality ( Rods , Reels etc)

If you have anything to sell come in for a Deal

We Also Stock New and Used AIR RIFLES, PISTOLS, 12g SHOTGUNS , Shotgun Cartridges.
    www.tides4fishing.com http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/public/w...g#?tab=fiveDay

forsale

liv in houghton just moved there gt loads of decent gear 2 shift phone me 07599348602 alans the name

Comment

is this the friarage tackle shop on the headland h,pool, because the last time i saw it it was closed as a tackle shop.

Comment

aye its been open for a while i heard it was a jumble sale selling second hand furniture etc
        Cod machine

Comment

drove past it a few times in h/pool and it looked to be full of old bits not a rod in sight
          personal best pier:2003 xmas eve the hugh 12lb4oz

Comment

i miss the old days me when it had the cafe out the back so you could grab a full english breakie and a nice cuppa before you set off fishing
            Cod machine

Comment

now thats what we need Deano ... any tackle shops raeding take note lol

all the big fat lads , like me would come in
              caught crabs on a night down roker

Comment

it was the dogs mate cant beat a nice cuppa and a bacon sarnie along with fishing banter tips etc what was caught when where etc
                Cod machine

Comment

I was past the other day it looked like a second hand shop, apparently there's some second hand gear in the back of the shop
                  www.home-improver.com
                  Where quality counts

Comment

its a second hand furniate shop in the front... out back is a tackle shop.... plenty of good second hand rods and reels... and other bits and bobs too... worth having a look in then if they dont have it you can always let him know what you were looking for (so he knows what to stock) and then if you need it for that session NETS and Pips is just along the road

Comment

Working...
                    X