Nigel Farage on "Gone Fishing" Radio Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nigel Farage on "Gone Fishing" Radio Show

Visit Home - 104.5 CVFM Radio - Middlesbrough for the weekly "Gone Fishing" show. From 8 am to 9 am every Saturday you can catch up on the latest information on sea and freshwater fishing.
    This week I will have a special guest. Nigel Farage, Leader of UKIP will join me live to give an update on the Bass situation and other questions relating to the recreational sea angler in this Country. If you have any questions you would like me to ask Nigel on your behalf, please ring me before Saturday on 0191-5184561 or email samharris01@aol.com. This chat with Nigel will refer to his speach, which he made on Monday night in Brussels. You can watch this video by clicking the link below.
    By the way, Nigel knows what he is talking about as he is an excellent passionate sea angler himself.

Nigel at Brussels defending the British recreational sea angler.

Copy and paste this into your browser if it doesn't link direct.

EU ban on anglers wholly disproportionate - Nigel Farage | Articles | UKIP MEPs

This is not the only reason I voted ....

Comment

Originally posted by sam harris View Post
      Visit [url=http://www.cvfm.org.uk]
      By the way, Nigel knows what he is talking about as he is an excellent passionate sea angler himself.
      He may be a passionate sea angler but excellent? no...
      If a few trips to Dungeness beach a year qualifies as being an excellent sea angler, there's hope for us all...

Comment

Nigel Farage - Radio Show

Whether Nigel is - or isn't - an excellent angler, he is still doing a hell of a lot more for the British sea angler than you ... or indeed The Angling Trust ... and I am proud to have him as a friend.
        Sam Harris, MBE

Comment

Out of 23 Common Fisheries Policy meetings, he attended ONE!
          Yep, he's a politician who will jump on any band wagon to gain votes.

Comment

Nigel Farage - Radio Show

Both Nigel and I do not find it necessary to hide our identity beind a pseudonym !!!
            Nigel Farage is the only politician to my knowledge who openly stands up for the British recreational sea angler and in my opinion he is to be applauded for this.

Comment

How does he stand up for the British Sea Angler exactly? He found a cause that he thought would move his agenda forward and is attempting to heighten his failing popularity. I don't remember him fighting the proposed Bass ban before it came into force!
              2016 - Cod, Dab, Dogfish, Gurnard, Ling, Mackerel, Saithe, Scorpian fish. .

Comment

Regardless of how good an angler he is or isn't I can remember his speech about article 47 some years ago.

I think that's standing up for the British sea angler.

Comment

You still haven't explained why Farage, the sea angler's saviour and champion, only attended ONE Common Fisheries Policy meeting out of 23?

Comment

Originally posted by kayos View Post
                    How does he stand up for the British Sea Angler exactly? He found a cause that he thought would move his agenda forward and is attempting to heighten his failing popularity. I don't remember him fighting the proposed Bass ban before it came into force!
                    Spot on!
                    I don't think the majority of Britain's sea angler's will be sucked in by his waffle.
                    However, the political rhetoric will be appealing to a fair few.
                    it's all about votes and at the end of the day, he's a politician and he's simply jumped on a band wagon and as you rightly say, he has become very unpopular.
                    When he sees this latest crusade going nowhere, he'll simply move onto another vote-grabbing agenda.
                    Last edited by BassBassBass; 21-01-2016, 04:18 AM.

Comment

Give owa lads. The Sam is just trying to promote his radio show and it's turned into a politics/farage bashing thread.
                      All the gear, no idea.

Comment

Bangs head against wall.....Thanks Sam....I for one will NOW definitely listen in and shall inform all my fellow anglers.
                        "And I looked, and behold'a pale horse; and his name that sat on him was death, and hell followed with hi, and power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword and with hunger, and with the beasts of the earth"

Comment

Originally posted by sam harris View Post
                          Both Nigel and I do not find it necessary to hide our identity beind a pseudonym !!!
                          Nigel Farage is the only politician to my knowledge who openly stands up for the British recreational sea angler and in my opinion he is to be applauded for this.
                          Well done Sam and every success with your promotions and I will be listening in also.
                          Thanks you.

Comment

I don't care how many meetings he has attended or how good an angler he is, anyone who stands up for my sport and tells someone who is interferring to sling his hook - then he gets my vote.

Comment

Originally posted by rommy View Post
                              I don't care how many meetings he has attended or how good an angler he is, anyone who stands up for my sport and tells someone who is interferring to sling his hook - then he gets my vote.
                              What's stopping you from "standing up for our sport and tellling someone who is interfering to sling his hook"?

Funny how talking about a politician I can get shot down for having an opinion...suppose that's democracy for you, eh?

Comment

Working...
                              X