penn 515 mag2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• penn 515 mag2

Thinking about treating myself to a new reel.Any comments good or bad would be greatly appreciated.Many thanks in advance lads.

penn mag

both very good reels thay cast well look well built.the 515 has a smaller spool than the 525 and lads with big hands might find it a problem clean all the blue grease out oil the bearings and enjoy fished with the 525 yesterday and a akios also a great reel smooth as silk when casting and easy pulled a few makkie in. clean 2 mixed ground reel not sure which 1 i wd have yet if i could only have 1
    Last edited by bobit; 02-07-2011, 08:53 AM.

Comment

Thanks for the info bobit.The akios reel you mentioned,which model is it mate??

Comment

akios 656 ctm

akios 656 ctm. iv all way used penn mags which are a great reel but the akios casts realy good better than the penn caught a few makkie off the bottom brought them st8 in the penn mag 2 looks the biz and cast very well http://i1123.photobucket.com/albums/...ed-600x600.jpg
        Last edited by bobit; 02-07-2011, 11:22 AM.

Comment

ive had the penn 515 mag2 for quiet a while now and have had no proplems with it really smooth to cast and real with i would definitly reccomend one
          species so far 2012cod bass flounder plaice dab colie weaver whitie rockling

target for 2012

:catch a bass of 2lb catch a cod of 5lb catch a plaice of 2lb catch a thornback

Comment

Working...
          X