St abbs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• St abbs

Fished St abbs yesterday. Just under the light house at a shot called the crocodiles back. On the way down was ok but making the way up the side of a 200 foot cliff was a killer the so called path was like everest. When we got there a few lads who where they before us had pollock over 5lb on float and spin. Set up to spin got Nowt then bottom fished lost one in the rocks then had a sized coalie. Tide started to flood so started spinning again picked up loads of just underside coalies then got a size one had no pollock was hoping for a biggin. My mates had wrasse and coalies off the bottom. But I mostly span. Plus I burnt my nappa for my trouble. Here's a few pics of cliffs

welldone lads its a cracking part of the world to fish awsome scenery too
    Panel Pin Champ

Comment

Looks a great place to fish. Wouldn't fancy the climb tho

Comment

Originally posted by madmitch26 View Post
        Looks a great place to fish. Wouldn't fancy the climb tho
        Not much of a climb but. A very very steep walk lol. Very deep water seemed to take a age for lead to hit bottom

Comment

well done Lee great place to fish your right killer coming back up lovely place to spend the day fishing though

Cheers Mark

Comment

to much of a climb for my likeing ,good day bu the sound of it dispite the lack of fish,nice sceanary up that wayjust couldnt get up from there.
            i can see a face in the 1st picture ,horror skull.

Last edited by skiny; 03-07-2011, 05:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by skiny View Post
              to much of a climb for my likeing ,good day bu the sound of it dispite the lack of fish,nice sceanary up that wayjust couldnt get up from there.
              i can see a face in the 1st picture ,horror skull.

That's my lass lol. How the he'll could you make that out

Comment

boredom mate, somit i do,look for mistakes in films,spot continuity mistakes,ya get a laugh when ya look back at some of um.

Comment

That face reminds me of a bloke I used to work with.............he was called Cliff. Now at last I relise where the term "cliff face" comes from. Cheers.

Comment

Working...
                  X