Bit info needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bit info needed

Hi, fishing under the bridge in Sunderland tomorrow at Hendon, Me and my uncle going to give it a chuck, Anyone fished there? Any good? Cheers lads n' lasses.

The best advise is no advise. Go up and give it a chuck and find out for your self. I have never fished there but you don't know till you try. It might be s**t and you might lose a load of gear but it's all part of the adventure. Tight lines if you go. Keep us posted.

Comment

Originally posted by dumbledore
      There isnt a bridge at hendon, not on the wear anyway?? The south end of the wearmouth is in the town centre.
      Under the bridge that takes you into Sunderland town center.

Comment

The tides are a bit big for that area at the moment mate.
        There are plenty of Flounders and the odd Coaly there on smaller tides to fresh crab.....

Comment

Aye if you go past the Marina where the river mouth meets the sea is a belta spot loads of flatties and the od coalie but more fun because ya lose very little on the end so happy days hope this helps, tight lines
          if you think my attitude stinks ? you should smell my fingers

Comment

Well fished from 8:30 am till 1:00 pm had couple of undersized coalies on rag then nothing for an hour then a nice man collecting crabs from tyres give me a couple of peelers which instantly got me a couple of flatties. Nice place fish right next to car.

Comment

Caught there myslf in the past, but be wairy of an evening, it used to be a magnet for heed the balls.

Comment

Working...
              X