After a new Flattie rod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After a new Flattie rod

Just wondered if anyone can suggest a good flattie rod. Heard of quite a few - Flattie Fanatic, Salt Flattie & also people using carp rods. Prepared to pay what I need to for something decent.

Also a good reel to pair with it as I guess they will all be rung for a fixed spool.

Interested to know of any you have for sale.

Cheers

try micky bell sk4 on the forsale section he has assasin mint condition for sale cracking rod for what you want
    Rodbuilding & rod repairs

Comment

I got a lovely set up from Sea Angler last month cost about £90 including the postage.
      Got a Salt Bass rod 2-4 ounces casting. Abu fixed spool reel and Ron Thompson 17lb braid. Used up the rivers and very sensitive bite detection.

mick.
      Personal best, 12.5lb Tope Scotland. 22/05/2012.

Comment

Mick,How's H/pool fishing,mainly Parton or the steps.Going up on Satda nite for a couple up and down maybe?

Comment

I have a greys carp rod brand new never been used and this would make an excellant flattie basher, it cost me £100, you can have it for £50.

seddo

Comment

I've always stuck with my spinning rods and reels for flattie bashing mate, not belting a big sinker towards the horizon so I've always found them perfect. For the beach I'd normally take the longest of them purely for sitting it high enough against a rest, anywhere else I just grab all but my lightest one.

Comment

After a new flattie rod

Ive got an excellent carp/pike rod that will do the job perfectly if you want to try before you buy come and pick it up if you like it drop me a tenner if your interested ring hetton-le hole 5269924

Comment

Working...
              X