Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone used or seen these bad lads before?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone used or seen these bad lads before?

LINCS PEELER CRAB "N" LUG 24 HUGE BAITS 40MM X 12MM | eBay

What do people think?

Worth ago?

Sh*t, you might aswell use no bait...

Comment

crap

Comment

utter turd !

Comment

Originally posted by dowly View Post
          It's always on everyones mind cheap bait or check peeler. This stuff is maybe 20% crab, 20% lug and 60% sure it won't work. Crabs expensive at £1.00 a pop from tackle shops (excuse the pop pun). but well work its money compared to that crap.

Notice on Ebay no specific percentages of true lug and peeler ingrediants. Alos notice on his feedback that its mainly positive but none of the feedback left has information on what they bought (so negative feedback left won't affect sales of the crap). Use your local bait and tackle shop, once your a regular you can get a couple of quid knocked off with banter.
          Species: Cod, Bass, Coalie, Flounder, Dab, Rockling, Mackerel, Plaice, Pollock, Ballen Wrasse, L/S Scorpion, Common Blenny, Weaver (unfortunately), Whiting, Common Eel, Trout, Pike... think that's it

Comment

total s##t mate stay well clear yes i was a mug taken in by this crap after one session it went in the drink get yourself some proper peeler and lug

Comment

crabs

even the crabs wont eat it

Comment

i bought some last winter and never caught a thing with it, realy are s**t mate.

Comment

As above mate. It's crap.

I tried some a while ago, looked and felt like BLUE playdo??

Fell off the hook most of the time, and when it did stay on came back totally untouched.

Money wasted, but lesson learnt

Comment

Ooh sounds canny, where can I get some. hahaa

Comment

if you crap on your hook you will probably catch more

Comment

haha so i should stay clear then. cheers lads

Comment

It really is sh-t.
                          Personal best, 12.5lb Tope Scotland. 22/05/2012.

Comment

Pleased a read this thread, Was going to try some the other day

Comment

I'm not knocking the stuff since I've never used it. But I'm pretty sure that I wouldn't bother simply because of the wording on the ebay item - looks just like all the other junk spam I get landing in my inbox. Plus I couldn't help but wonder what the line "THE LINCOLNSHIRE PEELER PLC IS A REGISTERED COMPANY" is even there for, it's something crap like £13-£17 to register a name online now, they're flogging those the way they used to sell cheap domain names at one time. In other words, looks like someone out to make some easy money from something that's cost them nowt or pennies to knock up. They'd be better getting a few Nigerian scammers in to help them word their ads.
                              Last edited by 5150; 16-07-2011, 05:22 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X