newbiggin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• newbiggin

Has anyone fished newbiggin lately? Is there owt getting caught if so where abouts. Cheers
    Nothing makes a fish bigger than ALMOST being caught

fished near bloke and lass friday 2 small place 1 small bass tide low starting to flood crab as bait lad beside me spinning and blanked loads of weed about moved to rocks near church 1 coaly about 1 1/2 lb and lost a desent pollick as i bent down to pick it up. not a bad day but weed was pain in the a**

Comment

Originally posted by mad john View Post
      fished near bloke and lass friday 2 small place 1 small bass tide low starting to flood crab as bait lad beside me spinning and blanked loads of weed about moved to rocks near church 1 coaly about 1 1/2 lb and lost a desent pollick as i bent down to pick it up. not a bad day but weed was pain in the a**
      Cheers john think ill give it a miss then. I was down cambois last night and it was the same there mate

Comment

im thinking of having a bash at shiels but only if the weather is cack some good fish coming out but chavs about and the schools break up as well. role along winter.

Comment

Tide times might be in our favour this week mate. High is about nine tomoz so im gonna give blyth pier a go. Hopefully the chavs will be either drunk in bed or causing bother elsewhere at that time

Comment

Originally posted by kopite2k06 View Post
            Tide times might be in our favour this week mate. High is about nine tomoz so im gonna give blyth pier a go. Hopefully the chavs will be either drunk in bed or causing bother elsewhere at that time
            Good luck mate, take a flak jacket just in case though

Comment

Originally posted by g.ordon View Post
              Good luck mate, take a flak jacket just in case though
              Ha ha cheers gordon will be taking a couple of carrier bags ta pick up thier siht tho grrrr

Comment

Working...
              X