the walkway?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the walkway?

where about is the walkway.ive heard loads off people on about it! any body help me out?

South Shields next to the groyne and the little haven hotel.

Comment

If you know where the groyne is at S Shields mate, then the walkway is just a bit up river from there.

New (ish) houses pretty much opposite N Shields fish quay.

have a look at phil itofish's maps, its number 162 mate.
      Bing Maps - driving directions, routes, and traffic

Comment

OLD SCHOOL WOULD CALL IT VELVA LIQUIDS BODY IN THE TANK
        KEEP AHAD LADS IF THINGS DONT CHANGE THEY WILL STAY THE SAME

Comment

Velva liquids is what most people know it as mate, decent mark, fishes similar to the fish quay as it is pretty much opposite... try it on a smaller tide as the pull can drag you down the river without a decent grip lead.
          "In order to becomes old and wise, first you must be young and stupid."

PB. Ling - 12lb 6oz. Cod - 11lb 6oz, Coley - 3lb 6oz, Pollock - 4lb 1oz, Flounder - 1lb 11oz, Plaice - 1lb 10oz, Whiting 1lb 9oz.

North east bass fishing addict.
          PB 2lb 9oz.

Comment

AKA Littlehaven . As you enter the coast on the ferry landing bottom road you will come to a set of flats on you left called Littlehaven. You can park inside the grounds of the flats or at the end of the flats depending on where you want to fish.
            The mark is snaggy as hell and I dont like it that much as lost loads of gear when casting straight out.

If I do fish it I prefer to fish the corner post casting diagonally out across the little bay where the boats are launched as not that snaggy there.
            “There are them That Know, them That Don't Know and them That Don't Know They Don't Know "

Comment

If your putting a lead out over 100yds it aint that snaggy, I tend not to lose too much gear so long as I use a gripper.
              "In order to becomes old and wise, first you must be young and stupid."

PB. Ling - 12lb 6oz. Cod - 11lb 6oz, Coley - 3lb 6oz, Pollock - 4lb 1oz, Flounder - 1lb 11oz, Plaice - 1lb 10oz, Whiting 1lb 9oz.

North east bass fishing addict.
              PB 2lb 9oz.

Comment

Working...
              X