Seaham 2mora

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seaham 2mora

North pier at Seaham 2mora.let u know the outcome regardless.I only put this up cos it\'s me ton-up post

[Edited on 31/10/2003 by Tat]

hey tat what time u fishing it im getting a new reel today and i also will be fishing the northy.

Comment

Should be there 4 about 6.There will be 3 of us,I\'ll have an orange and black Fladen on,my son will have a yellow and black one on& my mate should have an orange floaty suit on.If the water is over the top,do you still have 2 get off?.Hope I see you there.

Comment

the water is crashing over and its not fishable,but try the whitepole inside the pier im going ther now and fish the drop its always a good place when there is a decent sea on

Comment

Report on last night,SFA.fished the middle of the prom(first mistake,I think).Rag mussel,squid cuttlefish, liver,sandeel,et al.Nowt. bloke at the left hand end near the steps had 2 codling,1.5 & 4lb.also about 12 whiteys,1 more codling for2lb further down and that was it for about 15 rods.Guy at the end could\'nt half cast tho\' 170yds EASY.

Comment

Working...
          X