out 2night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• out 2night

fishing the south pier at roker 2night,gonna give the pigs liver one last bash after three previous failed attempts, report will follow.

tried it last night(again) off blyth, seaton sluice end still no luck. one hell of a sea running + a west wind caught 2small coalies on rag/lug mate got 2 or 3 small coalies and a frying pan size whitey. im sticking with it untill i catch something, just to prove to my m8s that it works. i think, that if the fish are around youll catch them on a cheese sarnie, if they are hungry enough.. trying whitley pipe monday pigs liver in tow will send catchless report monday nite
    Tich

Comment

Catch report W/ Bay, Out with the pigs liver again,fished 2 hooks one with liver, one with rag.1hour down 3 up. Rag worm 1-0 Liver. caught 1 1/2 Lb coalie from the Panama 2 hours up,moved to the Boathouse 2 or 3 good bites.0 landed. 5 other lads fishing same area had 4 coalies all about 1 1/2 Lbs,lug/squid. Ill give the liver another 2 or3 goes , then Ill stick to using it with bacon(now thers an idea?) Out Wed nite see what happens or
      Tich

Comment

Honest tich, I was a bit scepticle meself until I tried it a few weeks ago.

Fished So. Shields pier with 2 rods (identical rigs and cast to the same distances), one baited with the traditional baits (rag, lug, mussel, squid), the other with the liver (sometimes on its own & sometimes just to tip off). Had NOTHING AT ALL on the trad. baits BUT had a fish almost every cast using the liver. Coincidence? I dunno ??

Mind you. I\'ve used it a few times since and not had much at all, but then again - I\'ve also used the trad. baits since with pretty much the same result

Funny old game this angling, innit !! :P

Comment

Working...
        X