ron thompsom axcellerator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ron thompsom axcellerator

bought the latest version of this rod yesterday, and just cant understand how they can knock them out so cheap,
    its slimmer than the first model has fuji alconite rings and an ajustable reel seat like the century one with the coaster, used it twice now and i just cant fault it ,a very good rough ground rod, even like it better than my kompressor sport
    PLACES IVE FISHED..

CHESIL BEACH DORSET, PORTLAND ROCKS DORSET, DUNGEONESS BEACH KENT, PORTHCAUL WALES,
    BLACKWATER ESTUARY ESSEX, HAYLING ISLAND

like you say they are unbelievable makes you wonder how they do it i think a lot more anglers would have them if they had a different name on them.
    Rodbuilding & rod repairs

Comment

Originally posted by fish fingers View Post
      like you say they are unbelievable makes you wonder how they do it i think a lot more anglers would have them if they had a different name on them.
      your dead right mate, too many tackle tarts if you ask me
      PLACES IVE FISHED..

CHESIL BEACH DORSET, PORTLAND ROCKS DORSET, DUNGEONESS BEACH KENT, PORTHCAUL WALES,

Comment

whats the bite indication like ??

Comment

Originally posted by lug View Post
          whats the bite indication like ??
          lol dunno only fished with it today and blanked
          was casting with it yesterday just to see what its like and its very pokey
          PLACES IVE FISHED..

Comment

fishing for luckys

is it stiff like the old one as l had one great rod for the rocks but hard work casting it had to put my back in to

Comment

got the old 1 its great been using it today on the cliffs at dunstanburgh in the open bite detection good also

Comment

How much do they go for and is it 13 ft one

Comment

i got 1 when they 1st came out after reading the write up by tsf mag quite a few people took the -iss but i no some off them bought them as a back up rod i sold it to 1 of my mates but the wife bought me another 1 and i stripped it down and put some nice custom whippings on and i use it in the rocks .
                  Rodbuilding & rod repairs

Comment

Couldn't agree more. Can't go wrong with this rod for £129.99. They are a good rough to mixed ground rod ideal for our winters of chasing that extinct species we all know and love as cod :P (Photoshop ftw)
                    Cod Mission: Cod over 5lb!

Success: 27/09/12

PB COD!!!: 9lb 13OZ!

Chance of Success?: Dismal, But possible!

Comment

someone said you could get them for a ton at NETS

Comment

it is so online my friend am very very temtpted
                        Punch and pull then let rip

NESA Lure Fishing Challenge 2011 Winner

UK species : Cod, Whiting, Poor Cod, Whiting, Mackerel, Coalie, Pollack, Rockling, Bass, Plaice, Flounder, Dab, Grannylasher, Pouting, Launce, Weaver, Sandeel, Ballan wrasse. eelpout

Global species: jewfish/big eye croaker,catfish(Sagor/African/Silver), whip ray, snapper, grouper, pufferfish,threadfin, trevally,stingray, mangrove shark, flowerhorn,

2014 combo:
                        Kompressor SS /slosh30
                        tt sport /525 mag

Comment

Originally posted by wheres the fish? View Post
                          Couldn't agree more. Can't go wrong with this rod for £129.99. They are a good rough to mixed ground rod ideal for our winters of chasing that extinct species we all know and love as cod :P (Photoshop ftw)
                          or even better get one for 60 preloved we have the 4-8 and the 3-6
                          i have one myself . have had every appolo . kompresser ss , nitra.. and now i have an accelerator . still empty a slosh 30 with 15lb mono with leader and i work in the Friarage Tackle and Bait . if it had century on every fisherman would have one!!!!!

Comment

Its not just rods. I bought a Ron Thompson wading jacket which is 100% waterproof and waders also good value.
                            Mick.
                            Personal best, 12.5lb Tope Scotland. 22/05/2012.

Comment

still 100 notes from NETS.

Comment

Working...
                              X