Rathouse car park??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rathouse car park??

Alright, What time does the car park next to the ratty open in the morning? Thinking about giving it a shot early tomorrow.

Cheers 

if is closed mate (sometimes it isnt locked )but follow the road along a bit just park up on the right side on the path just before the yatch club gate dont think theres any yellow lines there either
    Last edited by codseeker; 22-09-2011, 01:00 PM.
    Panel Pin Champ

Comment

Ah right nice one

cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Mackemchris View Post
        Alright, What time does the car park next to the ratty open in the morning? Thinking about giving it a shot early tomorrow.

Cheers 
        opens at 8am - closes 10pm - Thats when they decide to actually lock it - last few trips down there recently I have left after 10pm and the gates were still open - as codseeker has already said - best to usually park next to yacht club on right hand side, on the kerb as close to the wall as neccessary - no yellow lines
        http://jemnessgsd.homestead.com/home.html

Weapons of Choice

A Fishing Rod
        A Reel
        Hook, Line, Sinker
        Some Bait

Comment

fished there last night and they never closed it either ,caught 8 whities
          species so far :cod,whiting,coalie,dab,flounder ,plaice,3bearded rockling,mackeral,granny fish best for 2012 :6lbcod

Comment

What's it fish like at low tide?

Comment

dont know how it fishes

sorry mate but i have not fished it for about 4 years and i fished it on the flood so can not help ya but it fished ok on the flood
              species so far :cod,whiting,coalie,dab,flounder ,plaice,3bearded rockling,mackeral,granny fish best for 2012 :6lbcod

Comment

Working...
              X