m4 evo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• m4 evo

iv got the chance ov a m4 evo is it up 2 fishing our coast line i fish mostly mixed ground so dont need a kelp rod looking 4 a steady rod in the wind and tide going 2 swap 1 ov my platinums and a reel so it will have 2 b brill 2 say the least

Originally posted by conoflexman View Post
    iv got the chance ov a m4 evo is it up 2 fishing our coast line i fish mostly mixed ground so dont need a kelp rod looking 4 a steady rod in the wind and tide going 2 swap 1 ov my platinums and a reel so it will have 2 b brill 2 say the least
    nice rod the evo,will live up to your expectations,might have to change your name to zippoman

Comment

platinum man

should b and thx m8

Comment

More than capable over mixed ground. Bags of power in the butt, however not the best of bite detection in the tip, depends what your fishing for though.

The new gt (glass tip) version should have corrected this though.

Comment

codling

i fish 4 codling no much else so bite detection not that important but thx

Comment

ive had an M4 EVO for about 18 months now, and its faultless! ive never believed the issue of the cr*p bite detection. ive used it in the wear and ive been able to see 18cm flatties playing about with the bait
            Hartlepool Pirates Sea Angling Club - Secretary

230m 240m 250m 255.23 PB - 260m next!

Comment

Originally posted by stevenswales View Post
              ive had an M4 EVO for about 18 months now, and its faultless! ive never believed the issue of the cr*p bite detection. ive used it in the wear and ive been able to see 18cm flatties playing about with the bait
              I'll second that mate, a cannot fault mine in any way, shape or form either, and the bite detection is quality
              South Shields & District SAC

Comment

no swap

thx lads but had a chuck this morn my platinums feel a better rod 4 me so dident swap

Comment

thx lads but had a chuck this morn my platinums feel a better rod 4 me so dident swap
                  Nowt wrong with that matey, you stick to what feels right for you and what you want from the rod your fishing with.

Av been tempted over the past few weeks to sell my M4 Evo, but have never been able too, its not insanity to like a rod too much.
                  South Shields & District SAC

Comment

god advice

yep sound advice m8

Comment

Told ya ya wouldn't like it! lol

Comment

i have a m4 evo i just carnt get away with at all, i love my century cm crest, but the m4 evo nope carnt get on with it.

Comment

thx

u were right adam and thx 4 the bait

Comment

a nother chuck

well had a nother chuck with my akios on instead ov the penn seems more balanced 4 me and cast lovely so bit the bullet and got it ill fish with it some time this winter and will no when the seas away and a coddy on the end

Comment

u were right adam and thx 4 the bait
                              adam is never right!!
                              Hartlepool Pirates Sea Angling Club - Secretary

230m 240m 250m 255.23 PB - 260m next!

Comment

Working...
                              X