tall fishing stories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tall fishing stories

ive read the north east echo tonight jack melton and fair enough a 13 pounder caught at beadnell but also says infact double figure fish allover the northumberland coastlinenow i hear a good few reports and plenty goes on here ,folk on here been fishing up north and never saw any, does anyone smell anything? or is it just me atb plum
    did eeerrrr ya snap it off like?thats a shame teeeheeeeheeeheeee and take your rubbish home and dont be a meth

Jacks getting on a bit,his mind wanders,been loads of doubles in northumberland ............the last fifty years

Comment

its jounalistic licence,uninformed or unconfirmed twaddle,not only this particular reporter

they have to have to have stories to attract attention,and as long as theres a smattering of truth in there,it will be published

they have a job to do i suppose,i know a couple of journalistic types, good people honest citizens with good values,you would like them to live next door to you types.then the journalists head goes on what do you getthe biggest a@@eholes the good lord ever put breath into
      AUDENTES FORTUNA JUVAT

Comment

yeah, old jacks getting on a bit now, used to use a handline in his coffee break on the titanic
        PLACES IVE FISHED..

CHESIL BEACH DORSET, PORTLAND ROCKS DORSET, DUNGEONESS BEACH KENT, PORTHCAUL WALES,
        BLACKWATER ESTUARY ESSEX, HAYLING ISLAND

Comment

tuesday gone i seen a coulmn in the hartlepool mail boasting a little although a couple lads from the nesa site got a mention it it too il see if i can find a link
          personal best pier:2003 xmas eve the hugh 12lb4oz

Comment

hahahaha belters lol
            did eeerrrr ya snap it off like?thats a shame teeeheeeeheeeheeee and take your rubbish home and dont be a meth

Comment

seen a column in the journal today LOL ive become an ivan
              Panel Pin Champ

Comment

Yeah know what ya mean lads these journos talk crap not like me I only got a 20lbr from blyth pier last week whilst I was spinning for macky an put it back as I was only after the stripeys. Couldnt believe me little spinner hauled it in. Sorry no pics lads as I forgot me camera an me phones knacked pmsl.
                Nothing makes a fish bigger than ALMOST being caught

Comment

Originally posted by codseeker View Post
                  seen a column in the journal today LOL ive become an ivan
                  that wouldnt be "ivan the ginge" would it

best regards kojak
                  AUDENTES FORTUNA JUVAT

Comment

Aye!! never let the truth get in the way of a good story.
                    It's a thin line that seperates an Angler from a madman standing on the beach in january at midnight in -5 degrees with a northerly wind blowing in your face

Comment

Working...
                    X