divers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• divers

If the owner of the pots in front of Crawleys is looking at this, I think your pots are being robbed by divers as we speak LOL am sat here watching them head that way under cover of darkness - strange time to go diving like!
    Ooh a new vid!

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
    I AGREE

may i ask why you are there wally at this time of night diver spotting
    Panel Pin Champ

Comment

Originally posted by The Great Wallsendo View Post
      If the owner of the pots in front of Crawleys is looking at this, I think your pots are being robbed by divers as we speak LOL am sat here watching them head that way under cover of darkness - strange time to go diving like!
      I'm a diver, and divers do night dives for the same reason we do night fishing... more creatures come out to feed in the dark, lobsters especially.

However, if the thieving gits are raiding pots, shoot the *******s!!! And I'm a diver and a sea angler.

Comment

jump in wally see whats garn on ya nah ya catch nowt anyways so go for it
        Panel Pin Champ

Comment

muff
          Rodbuilding & rod repairs

Comment

divers

a few years ago i was fishing st marys there was a boat aprox 300yd off shore i thought it was a trawler 20 mins later there was a strange noise to the right of us it turned out it was about 20 marines in diving gear they were practising night landings
            old anglers never die -they just smell that way

Comment

saw something like that a few years ago, at about 3am on the lighthouse, a bit of a brown trouser moment, didnt know what the flip was going on,, on the same subject of the lighthouse, me and a few mates had our first night time /late evening session, by our selfs, it was about 1977 ish all of us about 13 ,14 yrs old, the day before we had been to see Close Encounters of the Third Kind, whilst fishing at about 11.30 we witnessed the Northern Lights,having no knowledge of what it was we were seeing, & being 13 we thought we were getting invaded, Im laughing now but at the time it was`nt so funny, Ihave never seen them again in this country,
              Tich

Comment

Originally posted by RobG View Post
                I'm a diver, and divers do night dives for the same reason we do night fishing... more creatures come out to feed in the dark, lobsters especially.

However, if the thieving gits are raiding pots, shoot the *******s!!! And I'm a diver and a sea angler.
                I have no doubt there are legit divers but these fellows came down and after doing their checks headed straight out to the direction of the pots that were in front of Crawleys...incidentally there are pots all the way along the coast within casting range at the minute - and by casting range I mean even for short arsed lobbers like myself

They were in the water about 20 minutes tops so I'm guessing they got what they wanted on the first drop

I could of course be completely wrong and these guys were just checking out the underwater scenery...I strongly suspect not though

I was more annoyed by the fact that up until the point these guys came along we were getting some cracking bites - the potters can go fish as far as I'm concerned

oh and yes I blanked...
                Ooh a new vid!

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
                I AGREE

Comment

Sorry to hear about the blank. When I first looked at the post I read DOGGING. Funny how the mind works. Or not as the case would be.

Comment

Originally posted by tich View Post
                    we witnessed the Northern Lights,having no knowledge of what it was we were seeing, & being 13 we thought we were getting invaded, Im laughing now but at the time it was`nt so funny, Ihave never seen them again in this country,

saw them up beadnell one night on the rocks never seen anything like it nefore and have never seen it since

very weird and spooky

Comment

Wor lass once nearly won a diving suit when she shouted house at the club bingo, concert chairman had to correct himself though as it was just a divan suite. Really pis*ed off like.

Comment

hard lines on the blank tony ,who knows what ya might have caught if they hadnt turned up.

Comment

Originally posted by g.ordon View Post
                          Wor lass once nearly won a diving suit when she shouted house at the club bingo, concert chairman had to correct himself though as it was just a divan suite. Really pis*ed off like.
                          haha

Comment

Did ya not get nee free lobbys off them Tony cos i would of asked LOL
                            Feel free to take a look at my blog.

http://edds-fishingtales.blogspot.com/

Cheers eddie t

Comment

I used to dive a lot when I was younger and never took any lobsters from any pots as there were plenty to be had with out stealing them.
                              As for divers diving at night some dive centers include a night dive in there advanced diving courses and as said in a previous post there is more sea life comes out at night so more things to be seen which makes a night dive much more interesting such as bio chemical luminescence.
                              In order to become "old & wise", you must first be young & stupid.
                              Age and experience will beat youth and enthusiasm every time.
                              Youth and Skill is no match for Age and Treachery.

This link is good for tide and weather and more http://magicseaweed.com/Tynemouth-Lo...rt/26/tide/uk/

Comment

Working...
                              X