tackle shop berwick?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tackle shop berwick?

is there any tackle shops that sell bait up there? when i was a kid there was one in the town centre, is that still there? or will i be better taking bait up from down here in a freezer bag?

The tackle shop is at the bottom of high street opposite what looks like the town hall mate, you would be better of taking bait with you as last time i was there they didnt have an awfull lot and what they did have was way overpriced, i ended going to a little fresh fish shop in eyemouth opposite fish quey.hope this helps.
    steve

Comment

yes the tackle shop next to the small monument or town hall what ever ya call it didnt have any fresh bait in last time we called in and was pretty expensive for frozen too
      Panel Pin Champ

Comment

There's a few supermarkets in the town. You can usually get fresh mackerel, squid or herring. Always handy as a stand-by.
        Demons run when a good man goes to war...

Comment

Thought this might be the case! Thanks lads! I think al just take me freezer bag full of stuff instead

Comment

I'm thinking of going up that way on sat and stay over night any one know any good low/ high tide marks.
            Cheers Danny
            Daniel Pescod

Comment

Yer, shops next to the town hall/tourist centre on the main street. Last time I got some rag there it was hanging but that was a canny few years back. Never been since but am sure it's still there.

Comment

Working...
              X