what rigs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what rigs?

-hey all, what rigs do you carry in your boxes. I only ever make pennel or pulley rigs. am i missing out here? what others do you think i should carry?

There's plenty ov rigs out there but I only ever use a pulley pennel or a flapper rig. Tend to use flappers the majority of the time and walked away from plenty sessions sucsesfull

Comment

2 hook flapper/ 2 hook bombers/pulley dropper/pulley/ paternoster / and last but not least 3 hook clipped. also have up n over . all on rig winders . also have boom rigs now but they are in snap bags.
      Punch and pull then let rip

NESA Lure Fishing Challenge 2011 Winner

UK species : Cod, Whiting, Poor Cod, Whiting, Mackerel, Coalie, Pollack, Rockling, Bass, Plaice, Flounder, Dab, Grannylasher, Pouting, Launce, Weaver, Sandeel, Ballan wrasse. eelpout

Global species: jewfish/big eye croaker,catfish(Sagor/African/Silver), whip ray, snapper, grouper, pufferfish,threadfin, trevally,stingray, mangrove shark, flowerhorn,

2014 combo:
      Kompressor SS /slosh30
      tt sport /525 mag

Comment

a good damn lucky rig
        Panel Pin Champ

Comment

loads of different rigs out there,with the two hook flapper being about the most consistant,biggest mistake imo is the number of anglers that use nothing but pulley rigs,the difference between having a bait nailed to the sea bed and three foot from the bottom can be a huge factor in your catch rate ......
          Angling Trust/UKCC Level 2 Sea Angling and Coarse Fishing Coach at www.fishingnortheast.co.uk or follow us on Facebook fishingnortheast.co.uk

Facebook - Andy Copeland ( Fishing Republic )

Comment

Pennel pulley rigs, one or two hook paternosters (sometimes with single hooks sometimes with pennels on) , running ledgers.

Comment

do you not tend to find2 and 3 hook ones get all tangled up with each other? everytime i pull them in they are all knotted up with one another.

Comment

if u tie your own flapper rigs keep the hook lengths no longer than 12 inches.space them at 14 inches apart.use at least 20 lb mono for the hooklengths.i use silicone sliders and dont often get tangled up. hope this helps.

Comment

brilliant, thanks for that ,mate

Comment

Working...
                  X