British Airways Car Park......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• British Airways Car Park......

........at The Newcastle Business Park. Access is via automatic barrier which seem to work for any approaching vehicle. Is this a totally private car park or can anyone use at any time? Are these barriers ever locked down? Any infi anyone?
    So long and thanks for all the fish! (www.lsbsac.co.uk)

When I used to work on the biz park we had use of that car park on a few occasions. On entry the barrier went up by itself up on the approach but to exit you needed a swipe card to lift the barrier. That was a few years ago so may have changed now.

Comment

DONT GO THROUGH THE BARRIER !!!!!!!

Just park at the bottom of the bank m8, there's room for 2 Cars there...
      You need a card to get back
      out of Barrier...
      Enjoy...
      GET OUT THERE AND STICK A BAIT IN IT !!!

Comment

Thanks Lads - info much appreciated.

Comment

Ha! don't go through the barrier whatever you do, I had a mare the first time I fished there in the summer, barrier went up, I went through, all hunky dory until I tried to get back out. I had to get the BA security guard to let me out, took piggin ages!

Great spot for flatties though, not many chunky ones like further down the river but there does seem to be a lot more of them here.

Comment

There are plenty of marks downstream of the BA car park at the Business park that fish just as good.
            Park on the road and walk a few yards to the riverside.

Comment

Great info lads.

Comment

Working...
              X