Just moved to Lynemouth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just moved to Lynemouth

Have met quite a few members over the years when we lived in Anthorn, Cumbria and fished mainly a Silloth and Maryport.

Have been out of shore fishing for a couple of years due to back surgery, now been given the all clear by my surgeon and have retired now and moved to Lynemouth to live nearer my wifes dad.

Looking forward to discovering new places to fish in winter, had a look along the coast road at Cresswell and there looks to be a few decent places to fish.

Not sure of the local names of marks yet but we did go down to a rocky mark that has a flat ledge that looks safe to fish off (not in stormy conditions or darkness though)
    Just moved to Lynemouth from Cumbria, now retired.

Cresswell carrs in north to Newbiggin in south, dozens of the highest quality marks available,high and low water marks,all within 10 minutes drive from you.

Comment

Thank You

Comment

you are in a canny area to go fishing on your door step M8
        some very good spots fishing off the beach
        I like to fish cresswell beach but its a bit of a treck to get up there for me
        I had some good days on cresswell beach this year
        consett warlord retired

Comment

Thanks for that, looks like for once we have hit lucky, we decided on Lynemouth as its not far to travel to my wifes elderly dad.

Really looking forward to having a go, mind you im more used to blanking in Cumbria.

Can lug be dug on any of the beaches at Cresswell?

Comment

have a look in shore catch report's, hulme6612 recently fished lynemouth beach and gave good direction's, it's been a few year now since i fished there but you could go and have a look in daylight.
            as your driving out of lynemouth toward's ashington, turn left go under the railway bridge and park in the carpark and follow the fence.
            welcome to nesa.

Comment

theres a face book site--northumberland fishing tackle--run by few young-uns out of newbiggin---its a well run site,with a hard master at the helm---well worth a look for you
              AUDENTES FORTUNA JUVAT

Comment

Working...
              X