New season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New season

Hi to all, well that's the cobwebs dusted off the tackle hoping for some good sport anything happing locally?

You've missed the season. Was the last 3 weeks.
    Chris

Comment

Season

Haha it hasn't started till I go lol

Comment

I was itching to get out last week when the sea dropped off but having just moved into a new house my lass had other plans for me now I can go its flat as a witches . Might just have to get on one of the piers for a session soon

Comment

well i went on monday night to a prominent good fish mark just as sea was easing and what a load of old ****e it was ashudda stopped in
          did eeerrrr ya snap it off like?thats a shame teeeheeeeheeeheeee and take your rubbish home and dont be a meth

Comment

Originally posted by ecoli View Post
            I was itching to get out last week when the sea dropped off but having just moved into a new house my lass had other plans for me now I can go its flat as a witches . Might just have to get on one of the piers for a session soon
            Get yourself up Northumberland m8 deeper water its where am going

Comment

Northumberland

Where's best to fish up there mate never been and people do say it fishes ok ? Cheers

Comment

Last week's seas would have fished better had the tides not been so small
                PB SHORE COD 9LB 14oz seaton sluice 3/11/12
                PB BOAT COD 9lb 15oz
                PB COALIE 9lb 8oz
                PB LING 7lb 8oz

Comment

Working...
                X