cheap decent headlight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cheap decent headlight

as tiltle suggests am after a cheap reliable headlamp , rechargable, or normal batteries any will do as long as it will last bout 5 hours with decent light

Rechargeable 3000 LM T6 LED Headlamp Headlight Head Torch Lamp Night Light | eBay

Loads like this on sale. I have 1 of these and another similar. If you need a zoomable one have a search. They work great, give good light and last all night used on and off. I am not one of those anglers who is scared of the dark and needs a 5 billion candle power light on all night so I can blind every angler for 1/2 a mile, so I can't say how long it lasts in constant use, but mine has never gone flat over 8 hour sessions on the rocks and beaches.

Comment

Ive just bought a xtreme bright sport high/low and blue for £20 off amazon seems a canny light
      had a aldi £6 one but the bracket broke it runs on 3 aaa I left it on and it ran for 4 days (duracells) solid before it died Iam going to keep it in my box for emergencies
      Last edited by ecoli; 28-10-2016, 08:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MickMcC View Post
        Rechargeable 3000 LM T6 LED Headlamp Headlight Head Torch Lamp Night Light | eBay

Loads like this on sale. I have 1 of these and another similar. If you need a zoomable one have a search. They work great, give good light and last all night used on and off. I am not one of those anglers who is scared of the dark and needs a 5 billion candle power light on all night so I can blind every angler for 1/2 a mile, so I can't say how long it lasts in constant use, but mine has never gone flat over 8 hour sessions on the rocks and beaches.
        thanks mate jut ordered one

Comment

Originally posted by ecoli View Post
          Ive just bought a xtreme bright sport high/low and blue for £20 off amazon seems a canny light
          had a aldi £6 one but the bracket broke it runs on 3 aaa I left it on and it ran for 4 days (duracells) solid before it died Iam going to keep it in my box for emergencies
          thanks for reply mate ,but have opted for 3000 lm t6

Comment

Bob all of the cree lights are great it's the battery's you need to spend a bit on I've got some genuine black ultrafire battery's and there brilliant keeps my light on for hours

Did you know these cree lights run on 1 battery and are just as bright as if you had 2 in
            PB SHORE COD 9LB 14oz seaton sluice 3/11/12
            PB BOAT COD 9lb 15oz
            PB COALIE 9lb 8oz
            PB LING 7lb 8oz

Comment

Originally posted by david.northeast View Post
              Bob all of the cree lights are great it's the battery's you need to spend a bit on I've got some genuine black ultrafire battery's and there brilliant keeps my light on for hours

Did you know these cree lights run on 1 battery and are just as bright as if you had 2 in
              cheers dave
              wheres best to get spare batteries mate

Comment

I buy mine off ebay but make sure you buy the black ones..
                If you search nitecore 18650 those are the ones to have if you want to spend on them properly... mind there almost £15 each but we'll worth it in the long run

Maplins sell them aswell
                Last edited by david.northeast; 01-11-2016, 09:20 AM.
                PB SHORE COD 9LB 14oz seaton sluice 3/11/12
                PB BOAT COD 9lb 15oz
                PB COALIE 9lb 8oz
                PB LING 7lb 8oz

Comment

Originally posted by david.northeast View Post
                  I buy mine off ebay but make sure you buy the black ones..
                  If you search nitecore 18650 those are the ones to have if you want to spend on them properly... mind there almost £15 each but we'll worth it in the long run

Maplins sell them aswell
                  cheers again

Comment

Headlight

Waco look here on Amazon: https://www.amazon.co.uk/5000Lumen-H...t+rechargeable

Comment

Bought quite a few cheap Cree headlights but last year decided on getting a decent one so went for a Princeton. Also got some Duracell rechargeable batteries.
                      Mick.
                      Personal best, 12.5lb Tope Scotland. 22/05/2012.

Comment

thanks

as title says many thanks for all the help and replies , nice to see nesa lads helping out again as always, I am sorted now with batteries just waiting for headlamp to come CHEERS

Comment

lamp

Originally posted by waco View Post
                          as tiltle suggests am after a cheap reliable headlamp , rechargable, or normal batteries any will do as long as it will last bout 5 hours with decent light
                          Don't bother with cheap ones buy a decent one like a led lenser 14r2.
                          7 year no quibble guarantee. Andy Nickerson used to get them for £70.
                          When God made time he made loads of it.
                          Diffrent strokes for diffrent folks

Comment

Working...
                          X