back from me hols

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• back from me hols

Well back from Lanzarotte, had a great time loads of fish mullet to 5lb, although bigger ones around, salema, a type of brean to 2.5kg and many other types of fish some for the table. Only competition I had was from this fellow.

[URL]http://s37.photobucket.com/user/AlanJC/media/IMG_8015aa_zpsnox5yby8.jpg.html][/URL
    Alan

Great shots Alan.

Comment

great pic's alan, where were u, am of to costa tequise in the new year. got a m8 out there with a couple of bar's, but will be looking at a bit fishing meself.

Comment

great pics mr charlton
        have you got a cloth

Comment

Originally posted by Davey1970 View Post
          great pic's alan, where were u, am of to costa tequise in the new year. got a m8 out there with a couple of bar's, but will be looking at a bit fishing meself.
          was on the other side stayed at Tinajo, some decent mullet in Teguise harbour but have to fish at high tide to get away from boats
          Alan

Comment

Originally posted by tonybax View Post
            great pics mr charlton
            cheers Tony first time I have ever seen an osprey there, found where he took his fish to eat them as well, we had the best weather we have had for a few years and very little of the usual wind, made fishing that much easier
            Alan

Comment

Did you bump into Jimmy French ? I'm sure he's been there the past week.
              Demons run when a good man goes to war...

Comment

Originally posted by tonyfromalnwick View Post
                Did you bump into Jimmy French ? I'm sure he's been there the past week.
                No
                Alan

Comment

Originally posted by Charlton View Post
                  was on the other side stayed at Tinajo, some decent mullet in Teguise harbour but have to fish at high tide to get away from boats
                  thank's for the info alan, will have a look.

Comment

Great pics Alan, hope you had a nice hol

Comment

Excellent shots of that Osprey. There's a group on Facebook called 'Birding UK & Ireland' that could do with those photo's.

Comment

aye, a bet that osprey very rarely blank's.

Comment

Originally posted by Phil83 View Post
                          Great pics Alan, hope you had a nice hol
                          flippin brill, not often you can sit in your shorts, catching fish for the dinner and photographing an osprey while doing it
                          Alan

Comment

Originally posted by smallfry View Post
                            Excellent shots of that Osprey. There's a group on Facebook called 'Birding UK & Ireland' that could do with those photo's.
                            don't subscribe to facebook, is it not just for birds in the uk and Ireland
                            Alan

Comment

Originally posted by Davey1970 View Post
                              aye, a bet that osprey very rarely blank's.
                              even though it was a juvenile think it got about one in three it went for, mind one it got three in a row in 2.5hrs, going off to eat them in bewteen
                              Alan

Comment

Working...
                              X