Time to join a club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time to join a club

As title, I think it's time to join a sea angling club. Which clubs are accepting new members.

Thanks

Lee
    Let's gan fishing

Originally posted by kelpy kid View Post
    As title, I think it's time to join a sea angling club. Which clubs are accepting new members.

Thanks

Lee
    would imagine any club would like new members, best to let them know which area you live in
    Alan

Comment

South Shields and District Sea Angling club. Come along to AGM on Tuesday 3rd January 2017 @19:30hours at New Crown Hotel South Shields.

Comment

Originally posted by Charlton View Post
        would imagine any club would like new members, best to let them know which area you live in
        As Alan says mate, probably just depends on where you live to find the best club for you. I think all of the local clubs welcome new members
        "In order to becomes old and wise, first you must be young and stupid."

PB. Ling - 12lb 6oz. Cod - 11lb 6oz, Coley - 3lb 6oz, Pollock - 4lb 1oz, Flounder - 1lb 11oz, Plaice - 1lb 10oz, Whiting 1lb 9oz.

North east bass fishing addict.
        PB 2lb 9oz.

Comment

South Shields would be Ideal. I'm working away in Glasgow all this week so definitely won't be able to make the AGM Tuesday evening, unfortunately. When would the next meeting be.

Thanks.

Lee
          Let's gan fishing

Comment

tynemouth club are always looking for new members, we have a sunday league which is fished on tynemouth pier and a winter league which is fished from the river to blyth, if you need any more info drop me a p.m

Comment

I know Seaham club are taking new members from today, might be a bit far for you but they have a lot of matches and a private pier open to members only.

Comment

Originally posted by BillQuay View Post
                South Shields and District Sea Angling club. Come along to AGM on Tuesday 3rd January 2017 @19:30hours at New Crown Hotel South Shields.
                as said above, and a good bunch of lads, (well almost ha ha lol) u will be made most welcome plenty of matches , lots of canny banter before and after matches, usually a couple of away matches, all leadiing up to the fur and feather and end of the year, club hut next to pier with amenities so as said come along new crown and see wats it all about., tues the mora night kick off 7,30
                ps you have up till 1st of march to pay subs so that should not a problem,
                Last edited by waco; 02-01-2017, 01:00 PM.

Comment

Jarrow Alberta sac new season starts in march , I'll post the AGM time up when I find out the details , we fish every 2 weeks on a Saturday and there's always a good prize table at the end of the season .
                  I am a fisherman !
                  It is not merely something that I do
                  It is who I am !
                  Fishing is not simply my escape.
                  It is where I am supposed to be.
                  It is not a place that I go
                  But a lifelong journey that I am taking
                  It is a passage that was shown to me and that I will continue to show others.
                  When you understand all of this you will then know me .
                  And we will fish together

Comment

Get yersel up to Amble !
                    Demons run when a good man goes to war...

Comment

If you are unable to come to AGM on Tuesday, go on the clubs facebook web site and message the secretary. Unfortunately, the dates of meetings and comps will not be known until after AGM.

Comment

Working...
                      X