Amble Open

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amble Open

Just wanted to say well done to the ladies winner at todays Amble Open. She totally out fished the 2 lads who were fishing with her, they both blanked and she weighed in 3lb of Flounders (3 anglers 1 bucket).

Did you see the them putting fish they had caught in her bucket?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by craigf197 View Post
      Did you see the them putting fish they had caught in her bucket?

He said they blanked.
      Demons run when a good man goes to war...

Comment

Why make a 3 anglers 1 bucket remark Tony obviously if someone blanks they don't need a bucket so why mention it ? Like you I know the lady angler who caught and know she is more than capable of catching herself.

Comment

Originally posted by craigf197 View Post
          Why make a 3 anglers 1 bucket remark Tony obviously if someone blanks they don't need a bucket so why mention it ? Like you I know the lady angler who caught and know she is more than capable of catching herself.

Exactly Craig. She is a very good angler too

Comment

Very good, I could be wrong but I think one of the fish was a turbot over 2lbs aswell.

Comment

Originally posted by CODMAN View Post
              Just wanted to say well done to the ladies winner at todays Amble Open. She totally out fished the 2 lads who were fishing with her, they both blanked and she weighed in 3lb of Flounders (3 anglers 1 bucket).

If you suspected the lady angler of cheating then why didn't you report it to the ASAC committee at the weigh in????

No good crying after the horse has bolted.

Comment

Exactly Jinka same bitching on happens every year, unless it is seen by someone and reported and dealt with properly it should be kept of forums and face book and not ....well my aunties neighbours, friends cousin says they were doing it craic

Comment

Everybody has a camera phone these days, but we never see videos of the "cheating".
                  Wonder why not ?

Comment

Sounds like Codman caught nowt and got upset at a woman catching more than him 😂 Sour grapes don't taste good mate

Comment

alway's the same, when a lady, or a junior fishes well out come the dagger's,
                      how's about a big well done, you pay your money and take your chance.
                      some people really boil my p, water.

Comment

Thanks for the constructive replies. Just for the record I didn't blank me and 2 mates fished and we had 12 flounders between us, unfortunately I only caught and weighed in 5. I won't comment further other than to say its still one of the best organised competitions on our coast and thanks to all in Amble SAC for organising.

Comment

Originally posted by CODMAN View Post
                          Thanks for the constructive replies. Just for the record I didn't blank me and 2 mates fished and we had 12 flounders between us, unfortunately I only caught and weighed in 5. I won't comment further other than to say its still one of the best organised competitions on our coast and thanks to all in Amble SAC for organising.
                          How many buckets

Comment

Originally posted by beachbuddy View Post
                            How many buckets
                            .LOL.nice 1.

Comment

anyone know how much money was raised to go towards the fire damage to the pier?

Comment

Working...
                              X