the inevitable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the inevitable

well it,s happened the shelf at south side of frenchmans has finally collapsed , just glad no one was on when it collapsed , really use to like that mark as it was decent shot , surely it will be missed

ps a pic is on facebook

Bob

Bob been trying to get in touch can u give me a ring cheers Eddie.

Comment

Originally posted by mutus View Post
      Bob been trying to get in touch can u give me a ring cheers Eddie.
      eddie, sorry been haveing trouble with phone , got it sorted and it went wrong again
      so not have phone at moment pm me your phone number as have lost all numbers on phone and will ring you
      when i am sorted

Comment

will be bob.

Originally posted by waco View Post
        well it,s happened the shelf at south side of frenchmans has finally collapsed , just glad no one was on when it collapsed , really use to like that mark as it was decent shot , surely it will be missed

ps a pic is on facebook
        .like yourself bob,liked to fish it.remember hauling a 7lber up there on my tod.ill have to have a view next time im fishing near that area.

Comment

Originally posted by regpude View Post
          .like yourself bob,liked to fish it.remember hauling a 7lber up there on my tod.ill have to have a view next time im fishing near that area.
          any one got any pictures as not on face book
          consett warlord retired

Comment

Comment

Cheers tony.

Originally posted by tonynufc View Post
              .BLOODY CLEVER MAN.dont know how the hell you got the photo.got me thinking now MAY,be able to fish over l/w,IF,you could climb down ??.thanks again tony.

Comment

.BLOODY CLEVER MAN.dont know how the hell you got the photo.got me thinking now MAY,be able to fish over l/w,IF,you could climb down ??.thanks again tony.
                easily done mate, borrowed off facebook

Comment

not too sure if u could as there is still another large bit there with crack so mebbe,s that could fall as well

Comment

not too sure if u could as there is still another large bit there with crack so mebbe,s that could fall as well so i think its still too risky

Comment

could be right bob.

Originally posted by waco View Post
                      not too sure if u could as there is still another large bit there with crack so mebbe,s that could fall as well so i think its still too risky
                      .ps,point taking 1st post.lol..

Comment

Working...
                      X