Snapoflex I think

Comment

Originally posted by beachbuddy View Post
      Snapoflex I think
      Hahahahaha just spat my coffee onto my phone lol

Comment

So dos that mean sonik rod are no good

Comment

the new range are a different bit of kit alltogether.
          lovely fishing rod
          have you got a cloth

Comment

Use a sks black 14ft in nowt but heavy ground and it does it no bother. Had the century and zzippys but I sold gear through lack of interest. Bought the sonik just so I had something.

One thing I notice is people slate this and that yet post very little in the way of reports. Just talk sh@t in the chat section. Think they cover their zzippys in Matt munk then sell them
            Regards Nicky.

Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.

Comment

Originally posted by topbanana View Post
              Use a sks black 14ft in nowt but heavy ground and it does it no bother. Had the century and zzippys but I sold gear through lack of interest. Bought the sonik just so I had something.

One thing I notice is people slate this and that yet post very little in the way of reports. Just talk sh@t in the chat section. Think they cover their zzippys in Matt munk then sell them
              The only one talkin -hite is you narna ask 100 people on here would they have a sonik and see what out come will be.as for the chat section try joining in,you might learn something.

Comment

was given two sonic rods to try out on Tynemouth pier and show the lads 3months before they came in to the shops,am still using both rods in the heaviest ground never had any bother bar a few rings replaced.. davy
                PB
                COD 21-15-0 Tynemouth pier R/M match
                COD 20-4-0 Sharpness, Tynemouth open
                Ballan Wrasse 5-6-0 Seahouses summer league
                Pollock 11-5-8 ST Abbs Spinning sandeel
                Dogfish 2-15-14 Tynemouth pier match R/M
                Coaly 3-5-8 Tynemouth pier match r/m
                Cod =, Coaly, Whiten, Dab, Flounder, Plaice, Gurnard, Weaver, Rockling, Pouting, Wrasse, Mackerel, Sea scorpion, all of tynemouth pier

Comment

i have had a sonik sk4 from back in the day when they first hit the market...its still going strong and have fished up and down the coast, ranging from clean beaches to the rocks and kelp...

never had any problems with it apart from the last season or two the eyes are beginning to rust where the legs meet the blank but thats because because the varnish has cracked and i dont clean my rods down after a session....my fault i know but hey...thats me and its a tool for fishing...

i have found to get the best out of it for casting is to slow the cast down a fraction but with force on the punch to get better compression... works for my style of casting
                  cheers
                  Paul
                  keep it swinging

Comment

Snap!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
                    Rodbuilding & rod repairs

Comment

Originally posted by beachbuddy View Post
                      The only one talkin -hite is you narna ask 100 people on here would they have a sonik and see what out come will be.as for the chat section try joining in,you might learn something.
                      Do you even wet a line prick features ? As for joining in the chat section, I'd rather not ! You's go on like a bunch of faggots.
                      Last edited by topbanana; 20-01-2017, 10:04 AM.
                      Regards Nicky.

Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.

Comment

I have just bought a Sonik gravity x, I believe they are based on a colmic blank. I got a brand new one for a bargain £195.

I have had an sk3 since they first came out and not had an issue with it at all including during some pretty heavy use in Norway.

The Gravity seems a lovely quality rod though not had the chance to use it yet.

Comment

I went off sonik rods when i snapped 2 tip sections on the old sk4 a few year ago (1 pulling out of a snag, 1 casting) but ive just seen the new sonik zx in a tackle shop and it look a canny rod. Really thin diameter and handled me and a shop worker bending the life out of it with absolute ease, i would love someone to review it on here and let me know what its like. It looked like it could do with a rebuild straight away cos the garish blue whipping is not for me like and didnt notice if the eyes were any good or cheap shi*t!
                          “I think I fish, in part, because it’s an anti-social, bohemian business that, when gone about properly, puts you forever outside the mainstream culture without actually landing you in an institution.”

Comment

Originally posted by DaveH View Post
                            I went off sonik rods when i snapped 2 tip sections on the old sk4 a few year ago (1 pulling out of a snag, 1 casting) but ive just seen the new sonik zx in a tackle shop and it look a canny rod. Really thin diameter and handled me and a shop worker bending the life out of it with absolute ease, i would love someone to review it on here and let me know what its like. It looked like it could do with a rebuild straight away cos the garish blue whipping is not for me like and didnt notice if the eyes were any good or cheap shi*t!
                            It's on fb somewhere bill smailes and pals and anyone else who wanted to putting the new zx to the test peter thain etc all casting it and all seemed to rate it very highly.

Comment

Originally posted by fish fingers View Post
                              Snap!
                              Crackle, pop!
                              People who live in glass houses have to answer the door.

Comment

Working...
                              X