X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blyth beach

Hi thinking off fishing blyth beach tomorrow where's best to fish. Cheers

Hi,

99 views and not one person has given you advice!!.

Depending on what time you are going and the sea conditions - Park in the long car park on the links (its free) and there are three main areas I can personally tell you about.

If you drive all the way to the right of the car park (nearest the pub) that is a good shot.

Directly at the entrance is a path through the dunes...look for the holes and fish into these.

To the far left is Gloucester Lodge Farm..this always has a lovely big hole around it and well worth a chuck.

If the seas massive and you cant hold bottom just head left towards the pier and you will eventually find where it is fishable.

Good hunting

Steve

Comment

Thanks very much Steve much appreciated really good info good to see someone doesn't mind telling people where is good to fish and keeping it to themselves yes I can understand your own personal hot spots but blyth beach come on I'm either fishing there or gonna give newgiggin a shot. Thanks once again. Good luck for the rest of the winter season. Cheers craggsy

Comment

I've only fished the north end of Blyth beach a couple of times and had codling and coalies near the pipe over mid-high tide.
        If you want more info on different marks then use the search facility and you'll get all the posts with those keywords in them.

🎣

Comment

av only just seen this, so hope not to late,
          you could alway's try the groin's.
          turn in at the ice cream/chippy, go straight to the bottom, walk over where the coastgard barrier is, that's the groin's.
          at low water, best in the dark, fish between the 1st and 2nd , about 80 yrd's out there's a small wreck.
          good luck.

Comment

Cheers chaps but think I'm goin to newgiggin as I don't drive and my fishing buddy wants to try there but will definitely give blyth ago in the near future. Good to yous for all the info will let you know how I get on. Bring on the pbs

Comment

Originally posted by stevie.walker View Post
              Hi,

99 views and not one person has given you advice!!.

Depending on what time you are going and the sea conditions - Park in the long car park on the links (its free) and there are three main areas I can personally tell you about.

If you drive all the way to the right of the car park (nearest the pub) that is a good shot.

Directly at the entrance is a path through the dunes...look for the holes and fish into these.

To the far left is Gloucester Lodge Farm..this always has a lovely big hole around it and well worth a chuck.

If the seas massive and you cant hold bottom just head left towards the pier and you will eventually find where it is fishable.

Good hunting

Steve
              not everyone has access to a computer all day long, al just stop me graft and tell me gaffa am on nesa...

Comment

Working...
              X