Summer cod .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Summer cod .

I've never fished for summer cod , just wanting to know when they start to arrive so a can think about getting sorted . Cheers

Originally posted by lbirdman View Post
    I've never fished for summer cod , just wanting to know when they start to arrive so a can think about getting sorted . Cheers
    any time now just flat seas needed ,then over the rocks and weed beds ,craster beadnell sninre dene and other similar marks ,

Comment

SUMMER COD FISHING | Red Kelp Cod

Comment

Try Eyemouth, Seahouses, Beadnell, Newton, Craster flat calm seas on medium to big tides 2hrs either side of low water fresh crab baits.

Comment

Bit closer to home - Marsden is worth a shot
          I had one from Blackhall a few years back too
          Best shore catch 2016 - 7.5lb cod, Seaton Carew!
          CS RNLI representative – www.rnli.org

Comment

Had some cracking reddies last year, Newton was the best spot for me. I've put one of my reports below. Let me know if you want any info on marks up there

Comment

Summer Cod

Whitley Bay AS Summer League and all fished as Individual Opens,open to all anglers,can enter any you want,100% cash entry payout.
              Starting next mouth five Open matches as usual over June/July//August,4 hour duration over low water on good weekend daylight, Sunday tides.
              Round fish only,No flatfish, mackerel,etc.
              Venues split between, 2@Beadnel area,
              2@Newton area,1@Craster area.
              Competitive but Friendly squad of lads who compete every year;many of who you will will have met and know already,who will help you and anyone out looking for advice and wanting to fish.Get yourself out can learn a lot new summer marks
              I'm sure Gary Wilson(Gforce) will post this years dates,times,boundries and rules, up on NESA here as a sticky on the the shore section.Seen the dates on facebook; l 'll chase him up;to do so, first match is next month in June.

Comment

First Open Date June.

WBAS Summer league and Opens.First match at Beadnell.
                Sunday 11th June....fishing times 9.00am to 1.00pm

Open to all £10 entry covers both Heaviest Bags and Heaviest Single fish cash prizes (Payout 1st/2nd HB and 1st HF,split based approx on 15 angler entry or less,depending on numbers entered on day exceeding 15,which is normally the case, cash payouts will be split further again down the order.Winning Individual Anglers can pick up cash from both sections).
                Registration on the morning of comp only at Patterson's garage carpark,Beadnell...from 8.00pm.
                Roving boundries between South Pier,SeaHouses Harbour to Beadnell Harbour.

Comment

Working...
                X