Making a return??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Making a return??

Hey all, 4 or so years to long eh What is it like out there these days . I see a few old names are still active on here which is nice to see.

Anyway I have been thinking of getting a few practise sessions in ready for this coming winter, I sold most my rods and reels but kept my seat box with all the new rig gear inside along with a box full of dustybins?? leads. I did however keep my custom century fireblade along with a USA 525mag, maybe it was meant to be lol but I fancy fixed spooling it with the braid brigade, will this be ok on the fireblade?

Welcome back Skott, i'm a bit out of touch with gear, after also selling up, but am sure the lad's on here will point you in the right direction.

Comment

shouldn't be a problem: suggest penn surfblaster 7000,about £40 good nick with 30lb whiplash and leader. tight lines

Comment

spinfisher 7000 lc or shimano ultegra better in my opinion especially if hes gan in the heavy
        have you got a cloth

Comment

Was just gunna go with old 525 with mono set up but had a look through a tackle shop today and its braid braid braid lol. Spinfisher is what they recommended.

Comment

It will be spot on mate

Comment

I take it the deep spool is for mono and the fatter one is for braid?

Comment

Working...
              X