Lures up to 30 gram .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lures up to 30 gram .

All right lads any info you would not mind sharing about the best lures for pollock , bass any other species am going to come a cross on my venture out, want to buy them now so am sorted . Cheers Liam .

For pollock, Mackey, colie and sandeel it's hard to beat a plain silver spinner in my experience.
    This is also good for cod, but I prefer a jelly for cod - eddystone eel range is my favourite. The savage gear stuff looks amazing when in motion, very realistic but also very expensive.

Can't comment on bass, I've never caught many in my time on lures.
    Best shore catch 2016 - 7.5lb cod, Seaton Carew!
    CS RNLI representative – www.rnli.org

Comment

Cheers Liam al have a look at a eddystone eel m8 cheers .

Comment

Savage gear sand eels with the weedless jig head are my number one. North east tackle have a pick and mix shelf that saves a few quid.

Fire tail worms. (Black body with a red tail)
        Lunker city sluggos
        Fish arrow flash shad
        Fiiish crazy sandeel
        Fiiish black minnow (now these are expensive!)
        Hansen spinners 21-28g
        You'll also want some weedless hooks (2/0-5/0)
        Cone weights
        Lure clips.

Have a look at the lures in here as well. The quality is fantastic.

Sunslicker.com – Hand Poured Soft Plastic fishing Lures
        All the gear, no idea.

Comment

Agree with what NooFish has said but Andy has forgotten one killer.... 'Zenith silver minnow'. 28g silver fish like lure that seems to catch pretty much any fish in the sea! If you have a few of the lures he recommended in your box and some Zenith minnows you won't go far wrong.
          "In order to becomes old and wise, first you must be young and stupid."

PB. Ling - 12lb 6oz. Cod - 11lb 6oz, Coley - 3lb 6oz, Pollock - 4lb 1oz, Flounder - 1lb 11oz, Plaice - 1lb 10oz, Whiting 1lb 9oz.

North east bass fishing addict.
          PB 2lb 9oz.

Comment

Originally posted by Juliogeordio View Post
            Agree with what NooFish has said but Andy has forgotten one killer.... 'Zenith silver minnow'. 28g silver fish like lure that seems to catch pretty much any fish in the sea! If you have a few of the lures he recommended in your box and some Zenith minnows you won't go far wrong.
            I didn't forget, I'm just not a fan of the zenith spinner Marc. I much prefer the Hansen ones I listed.
            All the gear, no idea.

Comment

Can't go wrong with any of the above mentioned, but personally i've alway's got zenith's in my box, 28g as said, but also 65g for deeper water.

Comment

Might sound daft this Liam but the White Lightning feathers are good for Pollock and Mackerel alike. As the name suggests they are PURPLE?

Comment

You want to get a load of different colours m8 I find that Pollack will go quite when using the same colour then when you change colour they will attack again the colours me and kela used to do good on is grey,white And blue used to be the killer along with 4" sidewinder sandeels get every colour am sure av got a load of spinners in the garage all have a spy m8
                  North East Sinker Supplies

Comment

Cheers lads notes taken and ordering some tonight , all pop and see you and cal when am back Galon m8 .
                    Cheers ray al have a shot of them . Hope your well .

Comment

Working...
                    X