Nesa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

explain

lad I know has registered on nesa , he can sign in, look at what been post but he is not able to put post on or look at pics what Is the problem , is this one of the reasons lads are leaving nesa . is there any one out there that can explain this please, as the lad not able to ask these about these problems himself

Comment

we have also managed to send a couple of P Ms to one anther so what is the problem is he not able to put posts up or look at pictures
      ISN THERE ANY ONE OUT THER THAT CAN HELP

Comment

As I posted in the chat section, only Elton can help as it sounds as though his membership has still not been approved.

Lots of photos have disappeared since Photobucket removed their free hosting service.
        Cheers, Keith.

Comment

why

what is the problem though he can access most of nesa, he able to send pm sand receive pms , but not allowed to see pics and not allowed to put post up seems very strange,

Comment

I'm pretty sure his membership has not been approved.

Tell me his username and I'll confirm.
            Cheers, Keith.

Comment

Originally posted by KeithB View Post
              I'm pretty sure his membership has not been approved.

Tell me his username and I'll confirm.
              ok thanks , still not sure how he can sign in with his user name ,, send and receive pms if he not been approved , but thanks for letting me know Kieth, i will tell he will just have to satisfied with reading the posts for now

Comment

hi my bob
                Panel Pin Champ

Comment

even though i don't use facebook, or other site's, nesa is still the best site for info, and meeting great lad's for advice, friendship and getting out fishing, which is what it's all about.
                  i've not been on for some time due to work, but nesa's still the only site for me.
                  but, nobody can tell any other man what he should or should'nt be doing.
                  long live nesa.

Comment

Working...
                  X