No announcement yet.

Journal sea angling going

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

email sent alan . I have no doubt it cost you more than you get payed the time spent going to take pictures and the write ups

Comment

Originally posted by fishy View Post
      email sent alan . I have no doubt it cost you more than you get payed the time spent going to take pictures and the write ups
      it broke out about even with other costs taken into account will be on a looser now with just the Sunday Sun
      Alan

Comment

Email Sent
        Cheers Bert

Comment

Originally posted by Charlton View Post
          it broke out about even with other costs taken into account will be on a looser now with just the Sunday Sun
          The Sunday Sun write up's are still a good read Alan m8, wonder why Mr Jamieson's not replying to his e-mail's.

Comment

Email sent m8

Comment

Originally posted by Davey1970 View Post
              The Sunday Sun write up's are still a good read Alan m8, wonder why Mr Jamieson's not replying to his e-mail's.
              cheers Dave thing is the Sunday Sun covers a much bigger area Cumbria and right down to Scarborough, many like the Journal for the more in depth local coverage.
              No idea why he is not answering e mails, take it nobody has had a reply
              Alan

Comment

Hello Alan, I'm really disappointed with this. I've just emailed him and asked him to reverse this daft decision.

Comment

no replies from mr jamieson wonder why
                  consett warlord retired

Comment

Very sorry to hear that Alan. I've enjoyed it for years!

My kids have their pics in a scrapbook, so it'll always be remembered by them.
                    To get away from dragons and catch monsters.

Pig Hunter

Comment

Working...
                    X