Ignorant anglers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ignorant anglers

It's been a while since I posted on here.... I'd just like to say there are some ignorant anglers out there. You know who you are that came off Fluke Hole tonight and tried to haversack me.
    I hope you ended up last in your precious club competition you absolute oaf.
    I hope that tiddler you caught was worth the effort as you cast over the top of me jumping in between myself and the angler opposite who was more than close enough removing my line as you landed your tiddler and didn't have the decency to apologise.
    It's just as well I'm not in ur club as I'd have told you straight you were bang out of order tonight but I think my fishing showed you up anyway. Idiot!
    There was a whole beach you could have fished yet you still plonked yourself right between two anglers no more than 20 yds apart.
    Have a little respect in future rather than trying to 'cadge' off those people who've put the time and effort into honing their skills
    You sir are an idiot... An ignorant one at that and I hope you don't represent other members of your club who fished tonight!!!
    "And I looked, and behold'a pale horse; and his name that sat on him was death, and hell followed with hi, and power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword and with hunger, and with the beasts of the earth"

Well said pal to many people out there that show no respect
    Weapons of choice
    ZZiplex Bullit Sport (brown unground model)
    Penn Mag 525 Slidey
    Abu 7500 c3 ct Blue

P-B Cod 14lb 12oz North pier Seaham

Comment

this is the kind of thing that gives us all a bad name, attitudes like that, and discarded line and tackle, w$*ŁERS.

Comment

well said red 5
        respect is a thing of the past now with some so called anglers
        consett warlord retired

Comment

Working...
        X