Access

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Access

Hi, I am having problems accessing features on this site, I have tried to view " fishing marks " and several other features on the site but always get referred to a page telling me I don't have sufficient privileges, I have been a member for over six years so what privileges do I need ?. there were two lads on the locker talking about the same problem----thanks eddie

Originally posted by eno View Post
    Hi, I am having problems accessing features on this site, I have tried to view " fishing marks " and several other features on the site but always get referred to a page telling me I don't have sufficient privileges, I have been a member for over six years so what privileges do I need ?. there were two lads on the locker talking about the same problem----thanks eddie
    Hi Eddie,
    Please don’t take it personally. I’ve been a member since NESA began and I’m a mod for the NvS thread and I don’t have enough privileges. I am unaware of the criteria that governs the privilege level and I doubt many other members do. Perhaps the archiving of areas of the board is the reason. Let us know if you find out.

Comment

No one can access these pages not even me and I wrote some of them I get the same answer it is a problem with the site which I have brought to the attention of Elton but I get no reply
      Alan

Comment

Unfortunately as Alan says, it seems the site has been neglected for years now; I tried a few other pages out of interest and many are just "not found" or "restricted" as above.

Gary
        ....fishin' accomplished......

Whitley Bay Angling Society
        on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/groups/whitleybayanglingsoc/

Comment

It’s a shame, as I used to look at certain marks 10 year ago when I first wet a line.

Was just checking out Whitley last week and it wouldn’t let me have a look.

Good job there’s some good knowledgeable anglers on here to help me out eh ? 😉

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          GET OUT THERE AND STICK A BAIT IN IT !!!

Comment

thanks

thanks for the replies lads at least I'm not alone , I thought it may be something I was doing wrong, thanks again Eddie

Comment

looks like there is very little help from the site owner now.
              its nice to see members helping other members with tips and advice
              NESA used to be the top sea fishing site sadly no more in my opinion
              consett warlord retired

Comment

Working...
              X