NESA Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NESA Help

I would like to ask my fellow members for some help, we know that Damian Dixon was swept away and died, doing what he loved doing, fishing. Damian, left a fiancée and a six year old daughter. Surely, we as fellow anglers can offer some money toward helping this young family in this terrible time. I am not great with computers, and don't do facebook, if someone would help with this I would offer the first £100. Dig deep lad's.

Originally posted by Davey1970 View Post
    I would like to ask my fellow members for some help, we know that Damian Dixon was swept away and died, doing what he loved doing, fishing. Damian, left a fiancée and a six year old daughter. Surely, we as fellow anglers can offer some money toward helping this young family in this terrible time. I am not great with computers, and don't do facebook, if someone would help with this I would offer the first £100. Dig deep lad's.
    Davy
    think Amble AC will be doing something
    Alan

Comment

Great Gesture.

There is a fundraiser page via AMBLE SAC.

👍🏻

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      GET OUT THERE AND STICK A BAIT IN IT !!!

Comment

Originally posted by BestNest View Post
        Great Gesture.

There is a fundraiser page via AMBLE SAC.

👍🏻

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Cheers for that
        Alan

Comment

Thanks lads, and the pm Alan. will do.

Comment

Originally posted by Davey1970 View Post
            Thanks lads, and the pm Alan. will do.
            seems as if individuals are doing things for Damien and Amble do not want to tread on any toes, they are having a match next week I believe in aid of Damian when I get details will let you know
            Alan

Comment

Cheers Alan.

Comment

Working...
              X