Eyemouth ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eyemouth ?

I fished here a few years and we stoped in a friends caravan for the weekend. Unfortunately they don’t have it now. Does anyone no any b & b s and if it’s safe to leave your fishing gear overnight.
    Thanks.

dont know how long your planning on staying in eyemouth,but could be better,actually hireing a caravan.
    mind i think Scoutcroft {st.abbs}would be your best bet {cheaper},its only a couple of miles up the road,from eyemouth.
    good luck.

Comment

try st vedus at coldingham bay. they have a store room for the surfers so may be able to store your fishing gear. would not leave my gear in the car over night anywhere.

Comment

Take a tent up to crosslaw at coldingham anfd your only a few miles away from eyemouth and st abbs. Unless we have a static caravan we leave our fishing gear in the car overnight.

Comment

Eyemouth Holiday Park in Berwickshire, Scotland. A relaxed holiday park with spectacular views & access to 3 fabulous beaches. Book online today.

Good site, reasonable prices.
          2016 - Cod, Dab, Dogfish, Gurnard, Ling, Mackerel, Saithe, Scorpian fish. .

Comment

We’re booked into the caravan park up the moors road in Coldingham, starting a week Saturday. No Rod this year as he’s in Canada but I do have the company of the wife and the dog, so less fishing and more out and about. Cost of a 3 bedroom static (one for me, one for the wife and one for the dog) was £380 but the cost was considerably more the following week....Scottish school holidays? Looking forward to introducing the dog to a few doggers to see how brave she is (I’m presuming she’s tougher than Rod lol).
            Last time we stayed here was 1967 - no statics then, just chalets - happy days and the walk from the site through Coldingham down the road to St Vedas, then over the rocks, then all the way back never seemed too much of a challenge.. Not sure it’ll pan out like that this year haha.
            Will post on our success or lack of ASAP.
            David

Comment

Originally posted by Stores View Post
              We’re booked into the caravan park up the moors road in Coldingham, starting a week Saturday. No Rod this year as he’s in Canada but I do have the company of the wife and the dog, so less fishing and more out and about. Cost of a 3 bedroom static (one for me, one for the wife and one for the dog) was £380 but the cost was considerably more the following week....Scottish school holidays? Looking forward to introducing the dog to a few doggers to see how brave she is (I’m presuming she’s tougher than Rod lol).
              Last time we stayed here was 1967 - no statics then, just chalets - happy days and the walk from the site through Coldingham down the road to St Vedas, then over the rocks, then all the way back never seemed too much of a challenge.. Not sure it’ll pan out like that this year haha.
              Will post on our success or lack of ASAP.
              David
              theres also a BIG touring caravans section added on now David,i how times change.
              lol.
              frenchs garage still there,remember buying parrifin for my tilley lamp years ago,cost me a fortune {then},but had no choice.
              ENJOY,your holidays.

Comment

Originally posted by regpude View Post
                theres also a BIG touring caravans section added on now David,i how times change.
                lol.
                frenchs garage still there,remember buying parrifin for my tilley lamp years ago,cost me a fortune {then},but had no choice.
                ENJOY,your holidays.
                No French’s garage anymore Reg, now Andrew Redden Cars. Luckily didn’t need the car repaired nor the light brightened.

Comment

Working...
                X