Tronix Pro Canny Links.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tronix Pro Canny Links.

19,000 packs going out in Aprils TSF Mag, and as far as I know an article in Sea Angler Too.
    I made thousands of these over five yrs, one at a time. Offered them to Gemini, "Sorry we dont take ideas from members of the public" was the reply. Offered some to Alan Yates " Theyre OK but too similar to Gemini Rotters ( wonder why?) Last year some found their way to Joe Arch, who took them to his sponsor, Tronix. Their quote? "Cant believe and tackle companies havent taken these up" "Thank you for giving us the opportunity to market them Paul" My part of the deal? I dont make or sell them any more, their part? They pay me a percentage of every packet sold. I cant say how much, but Im very happy with the deal, as are tronix. So thanks all you who bought them from me, and were patient while my thumb healed after digging a cannylink so far in it sputed blood, more than once. Google Tronix Pro Canny Links. They come up on Ebay, Amazon, and a host of tackle dealers large and small.
    I shall end yhos post with a smiley face.
    Maker and inventor of CANNYLINKS, the best rotten bottom system bar none. IMHO!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOWm18-UD6E

welldone
    Rodbuilding & rod repairs

Comment

Well done mate - hope they prove to be "canny-earners" for you!

Gary
      ....fishin' accomplished......

Whitley Bay Angling Society
      on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/groups/whitleybayanglingsoc/

Comment

Well done mate, plenty quality gear is being developed in the NE now... Canny links, lynx rigs, outcast leads, century rods etc etc

Comment

well done mate, never seen them before but now i have i will be making my order !! looks a great design ! congratulations !!!
          was that a bite (na mate i think it was wind)

Comment

theres me thinking you were just a joiner mr hunter. glad i had the protertypes to try ,
            nice one paul.
            have you got a cloth

Comment

The correct way to attatch them.
              Cannylinks instructions - YouTube
              Maker and inventor of CANNYLINKS, the best rotten bottom system bar none. IMHO!
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOWm18-UD6E

Comment

Well done Paul.
                Cheers, Keith.

Comment

Well done mate I'll give them a try

Comment

Well Done Paul knew you would get one of the Big companys to take your Cannylinks sooner or later, i have used them - great idea. Hope you make a few bob mate.

john
                    One More Hoy

Comment

veals have these in stock now and they are a decent price i will def be trying these out m8

big well done to you
                      Species 2012 - Cod, Flounder, Dab, Plaice, Pollock, Eelpout, Common eel, Granny Fish, Whiting, Coalie, LSD, Rockling, Bass.

Comment

Well done paul ,i dont fish any more ,but when i bought these off you a few years back ,they were the muts nuts ,and i also couldnt believe you had knock backs from major tackle suppliers

he who laughs last didnt get the joke ,he who tries that bit harder will always laugh at them who said no !!!

good on you

Comment

welldone m8 total sea fishing are giving a pkt away with aprils issue

FREE TRONIXPRO CANNY LINKS!
                          These are the perfect accessory for any shore angler who fishes over rough ground, and we are giving away a free pack with the April issue.
                          Panel Pin Champ

Comment

Well done Paul, chuffed to bits for you mate.
                            Davy

Comment

Good on ya Paul, well done
                              www.home-improver.com
                              Where quality counts

Comment

Working...
                              X