JUST A QUICK \"THANKS\"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JUST A QUICK \"THANKS\"

Just posting a quick \"Thankyou\" to Ollie for the regular updates on the sea conditions off the North Yorshire coast.
    I\'m sure the lads who fish that area appreciate the time and effort involved in getting the pix and posting the tide times, etc

Cheers Ollie

Yes they certainly ARE appreciated

Comment

They certainly are very useful, especially for those of us living quite a way from the coast. Cheers Andy.

Comment

thanks very much lads ,and thankyou for letting me post them tc,i realise that most of the lads dont fish these areas much ,but i\'m sure that its a good thing to see the seastate before heading out .
        i must apologise though as i will be away in febuary and wont be able to post any pics untill i return .i also had my car broken into last sunday and its still at the garage waiting on bits.

Comment

Sorry to hear about your car, Ollie
          That\'s always the dread I\'ve got when walking back to mine after a nights\' fishing !

No need to apologise for the forthcoming lack of pix and info, m8 - I\'m just glad that you Do provide them when you DO - and that you\'ve now got the photo uploader well & truly sussed.....lol - remember your 1st attempts

Just as a reminder - as I\'ve said in the Sea State section, if anybody wants to post regular sea conitions of their area, just let me know and I\'ll sort out your own little area for posting them

[Edited on 21/1/2004 by TC]

Comment

Thanks Tony ,car is still in dry dock needing bits ,some very good fish have been coming out this week down our way.The weather is supposed to be changing to northerlies again this coming week so head out lads,could bring a good head of fish in .

Comment

cheers ollie-really helpful, really really helpful.
              tap tap STRIKE-snag

Comment

Working...
              X