Any Idea ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Idea ?

MY boss has seen fit to give me some time off due to lack of work next week . Fairly new to shore fishing ,and have a mixed bag of kit from carp rod to beach casters . Have got what i can carry in my ruck sack in way of terminal gear and few lures . I have mainly been fishing marsdon beach through the winter with little success .So can you guys help plan my day for mon or tues . Got limited money for bait but got some mackie in freezer . I want to fish from high to low if possible , so suggestions please !! Cheers

try south shields pier about the second seat up a couple hours either side of high water.
    you might be rewarded with a nice place.

tony
    have you got a cloth

Comment

also find out about collecting and preparing mussel your self,will help save your dough(no pun intended
      AUDENTES FORTUNA JUVAT

Comment

cheers knead all the help i can get

Comment

I have always found fishing high to low at Marsden is best from in front of the cave.

Comment

Try the walk way mate in South Shields might hoy sumthing up for ya try just fish over the side with light gear with mackerel or any worm baits and watch the rod bounce tends to just be liitle stuff but its fun on light tackle.

Comment

Working...
            X