daiwa catalouge 1979

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• daiwa catalouge 1979

sorry i don't have a scanner and can't work out how to put full size pic's up , hope posting a catalouge is ok . prices as follows (top of the range) millionaire reel £34.95 sealine series £23.95 13' moonraker rod 20.99 spinmaster 9' £8.95 (if anyone wants to borrow it and scan / post properly let me know)
    Attached Files
    Last edited by kela66; 15-01-2009, 07:45 PM.

My first rod was a diawa moonraker, still miss it now!
    To get away from dragons and catch monsters.

Pig Hunter

Comment

cutting edge technology

ive just sold my diawa millionaire 6hm on ebay last weekend for 25 quid incl p&p. the moonraker i was fishing with on roker pier last night and really its been a cracking rod, top knotch reel seat, superb and easy caster. you want to see the test curve when its got a small whitey on, you'd think it was a marlin. very fishable but falls down in windy conditions, jumps about like something not right.
      Last edited by pondlife; 18-01-2009, 08:51 AM.

Comment

if it catches fish mate its a goodin
        Panel Pin Champ

Comment

Sold my Moonraker - my first rod as well - last year to a lad on heres son...is he using it mate?
          Ooh a new vid!

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
          I AGREE

Comment

still use my 6hm, wouldn't part with it, in 20 years I've probably bought a dozen reels to replace it, but never found one that suits me a well, the others have almost all gone the journey

and the sealine 200 boat reel is still as bomb proof as it was when I bought it

even been looking to find another 6hm recently, just in case!
            ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ.

Thought for the day:
            Some people are like slinkies - not really good for anything but bring a smile to your face when thrown down the stairs

Converting an MFV Fifie trawler type thing.

Comment

i still have an original moonraker about 9 foot long anyone wanting it for a good price let me know

Comment

not quite reaching orbit mooraker

how come its only 9 foot long, ave you lost a bit.

Comment

Still got a 12foot Moonraker from about 1979 or early 80's. It's a lovely rod. I can cast it just as far as with my newer rods and it registers bites great.
                  PBs...Cod 8lb2oz.. Turbot 3lb2oz.. Whiting 1lb8oz.. Coalie 1lb9oz.. Flounder 1lb7oz.. Dab 15oz.. Plaice 13oz.. Bass 1lb 6oz

Comment

moonraker

still use mine regular mate, the rod that is.

Comment

Originally posted by mark View Post
                      still use my 6hm, wouldn't part with it, in 20 years I've probably bought a dozen reels to replace it, but never found one that suits me a well, the others have almost all gone the journey

and the sealine 200 boat reel is still as bomb proof as it was when I bought it

even been looking to find another 6hm recently, just in case!
                      Had a few casts in tyne a few weeks back, used an abu 6500, then millionaire 7ht, but the one that reighned supreme, millionaire 6hm put the others to shame
                      P.B. Cod 30lb-11ozs Balcary.

Comment

Good rods the Moonrakers I,ve still got a Paul Kerry Moonraker had it about 25 years ,I bought it from Coast and Country in Derwent st Sunderland.Couldn't afford a new one so bought second hand still a good rod though but dont use it so much these days.

Comment

Got a 13ft Moonraker Z beachcaster and still use it the odd time. Cost around £100 back in 99 I think. Good casting rod but get's blown around like a rag doll in windy conditions.

Comment

i had the bronze coloured moonraker 12ft back in 79 bought in R.S. TACKLE collingwood st newcastle i love the rod at the time jim

Comment

Working...
                            X